• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger 2 Help

stu770

Soul Trainer
Hi, I am playing Rnager 2 but I cant speak a word of japenese so I was wondering if anyone could help me with what to do next. I am at teh part of the game where you are in the pokemon trainer school at night and you have some guy with you. I have caught all of the pokemon and talked to everyone but I still dont know what to do. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance :)

Go downstairs and find four parts of a SchoolStyle in the four rooms, then go upstairs and talk to the girl. Go downstairs again to the uderground floor where you haven't been to and catch four Gastlies there. After that the story goes on: )