• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger 2: Name Revelations

Maxim

Beyond repair
Today, Serebii revealed the Team Yamiyami's US Name - Team Dim Sun.

The name sucks. But its revelation has surprised me a lot.

We also already know the town's names - Chikore Village is officially Chicole Village, Bien Town is Vientown, Pueru Town is Puel Town (or Pueltown, exact spelling is unknown because on the screen we saw only Puel Sea). But many people have missed the fact that those names were revealed long ago because these screens were not posted at Serebii.net and most people don't bother to look at Filb's site.

I wonder... will Joe be revealing the English names from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows Of Almia this week? I'm very anxious to find out the main heroes' English names.

Discuss!

pokenoob

Team Dim Sun. lol >.<

Maetch

Dim Sun?! Sheesh, and I thought Go-Rock was a lame name.

Honestly, if it wasn't for their anime portrayal, Team Rocket would be THE series metavillains. Instead, they've become a joke, and the creators now have to make up new evil teams just to make credible threats for the protaganist.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Team Dim Sun isn't very mean and it doesn't really strike fear into your heart! I would have preferred something like Team Darkness or DarkSky?

Maxim

Beyond repair
Team Dim Sun isn't very mean and it doesn't really strike fear into your heart! I would have preferred something like Team Darkness or DarkSky?

Pitch-Black Squad is the name I made up before the revelation. It's a lot better than the actual one...