• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger 2 / Shadow of Almia Recent Happenings ~ READ FIRST POST OR ELSE (;

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

23caterpie

pokemaster
I finished everything. all 267 pokemon caught (including regigigas). beat the capture arena, everything. Now there is nothing to do in it except level up the styler and wait for events.

StaryJirachi2

Body Shredder
-Beaten darkrai
-Rank 10
-Cleared both special missions
-Sheldon owns bosses

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Just went through a hellish Altru Tower. I'm on the penultimate floor now, about to fight President Hall. My Pokemon at the moment are Magneton x 2, Arcanine, Primeape, Alakazam, Ampharos, and Gengar. Haven't read much of the Ranger 2 page here on Serebii, so I'm not sure what to expect... well, here I go!

Edit: DAMMIT, I lost to Wheeler's Bidoof.SIODHufyssssfgfkluasifhe

Edit2: Well, I haven't battled the final boss just yet, but all I can say is that Blake Hall is the most pathetic excuse for a video game antagonist I've ever seen.

And Darkrai is the most pathetic excuse for a final boss I've ever seen.

Mission Clear.

Edit4: Haha, it took me exactly 15 hours to reach Ranger Rank 10. 8D

Last edited:

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Beat the final boss. Wheeler=best boss ever. Blake Hall was okay, but Wheeler - wow.
Caught Registeel, Probopass, Weavile, and Dragonair.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Is it possible to lose to Wheeler? Bidoof can't even attack, minus that one that tormented Little Tim.

267 caught
1 Capture Arena room cleared (Toxicroak)
All Quests
All Missions
2 Special Missions (I'm now impatient for the 3rd and final Special Mission)
0 Extra Missions (See above @ impatience)
Memory Capture completed several times over
Styler Level: 45
And etc.

Blake Hall is awesome. He is completely bad***.

Wheeler, on the other hand, is really, really, annoying. Those Bidoof are out to maul us? Srsly? Wheeler, get a real job.

This game's dialogue is awesome. Hell, everything in this game is awesome.

But now I've started having nightmares about Kincaid. CURSE YOU, HAIRSPRAY HEAD!

{HI}343

pure 1337ness
the other day I beat ;491;
not that hard of a boss if you ask me
Misdreavus is awesome for the pokemon that teleport around.

I have also completed the manaphy mission and now i am soft resetting the egg trying to hatch a shiny. wish me luck.

Blazios

Started with Starly.
Downloaded the two missions.
Did some of the generic story missions, etc. Murph cameo FTW, etc...
Up to the Team Dim Sun Croagunk bit now. As I'm a perfectionist, I can't move on until I've got an S rank for it, which means I have to restart every time Croagunk touches the line. Stupid long and slightly funny dialogue...

"Attack while laughing uncontrollably!"
"Pretend you're a sumo wrestler using only yoga poses!"

EDIT: Typical, eh? FIFTEEN SECONDS after I post this, I manage to get an S rank with Croagunk.

Last edited:

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Is it possible to lose to Wheeler? Bidoof can't even attack, minus that one that tormented Little Tim.

It's called a joke.

Completed several quests today... the Togekiss one... the Isaac's lullaby one... the Ponte/Probopass/wood carving one... also got Machop and Misdreavus for partner Pokemon.

Also caught Regice and Registeel. Of course, this was BEFORE I realized that Regigigas required every Pokemon to be caught first... so I guess I'm gonna be working on that, because I don't want to have to go through the trouble of getting the Regis again. I'm gonna try to look for Regirock's statue now... it's in Vien Forest apparently, but I can't find it.

Rommath

▲_▲
I got the game the day before yesterday, and have just finished it two hours ago. It was a great game actually. I rushed through it but now since I've beat it I'm going to go slower I had Pachirisu as my partner the whole way through.

I liked the antics of Team Dim Sun, the grunts seemed funnier than the Go-Rock Squad ones. Kincaid and Wheeler were a nice addition to, as well as Murph from the first game. Shame they couldn't include Slowpoke as well. I got my styler up to Lvl 43 just before beating the last boss. I finished the Riolu and Manaphy missions as well, I;m probably going to re-start it tomorrow. Anyway, that's all.

Last edited:

Aesir22

Got the game today. Currently trying to catch the Rampardos. But no luck yet. Going to try again..

edit
Caught the Rampardos. Currently rank 4 and on the boat to boyleland.

Last edited:

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
you have to surf quite a way to get to regigigas
thats my only hint

Uh... I'm not looking for Regigigas right now?

Anyway, I discovered the Capture Arena today. Wow, major improvement from the last game. I probably had the most trouble with capturing Heatran, but I managed it eventually... and everyone else was pretty much easy so far. I just captured Tangrowth, Rhyperior, and Mamoswine on the second floor and later, I'm going to enter the third room.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Arena Clear.

It was a nice reference to the old game, seeing the dragon guardians minus Kingdra as the final boss.

But wow, how disappointing. I didn't get ANYTHING except a stupid medal on my Ranger card...

Edit: Captured Regirock! I now have all three Regis.

But bleh, I still need 23 more Pokemon before I can attempt capturing Regigigas...

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
alright, I finally beat the game today. Darkrai was the easiest boss ever (and wheeler with his bidoof army) Tried to get some more pokemon for my browser before I set out to get regigigas, but I need alot more. I have all partners and am now doing the rest of the quests.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I've completed the game. I got it on Saturday and completed it on Sunday night. I'm definitely not going to restart! I started with Pachirisu, and have all the partners now. I've completed all quests and am going to download the WiFi missions when I can. I'm loving the game, just wish I could start again but I don't want to lose what I've done! I've also completed all of the Capture Arena. Captured all 266 Pokemon and am off to catch Regigigas!

Things I like:

All the partners.
Most characters have revealed partners.
Murph returns!
Go-Rock Quads return!
Seeing the ins-and-outs of how being a Ranger really works (e.g. seeing the Operators and Mechanics, the Union.).
The quest system.

Fave Characters:
Murph, Blake Hall, Ice, Hastings, Isaac and Melody, Keith and Ollie.

Fave Mission:

Mission 16: Operation Brighton!

I'll update later.

Last edited:

shay

CustomUserTitleGO!!!
Beat Darkrai this morning... um he was actually rather easy to beat lol.

Anyways now im trying to capture all the pokemon and finish the quests... quick question who has crush 5? cant seem to see it on the mainsite list :\

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Did a couple of quests. Calmed Miltank and helped the girl with the "haunted" bridge. Put out the forest fire and became a Rank 2 ranger. Haven't had all that much time to play, or I'd be further along. The game is pretty fun so far, and the captures aren't really hard. I'm sure they'll get tougher though.

Aesir22

Got the manaphy and riolu mission from rangernet

Did al the quest availeble for the moment.
Got a mission to find a red gem thingy...found it...now returning to the union.

Ho-Roudon

Bug Pokémon Fanatic
Just completed the Ranger Browser, finally. XD Gotta recapture Regirock and Registeel (I have Regice in my party), and then it's off to Regigigas. Oh boy.

The game was fun, though. I'm going to be replaying it a lot, the plot is awesome. :D

And Lucario totally owned me the first time I fought it. T_T I did a lot of levelling up after that, which paid off well in the end.

~Ho-Roudon