• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia Offical Discussion/F.A.Q. Thread

serebii, when are the quest walkthroughs going to be released, i need to do them, i live in England and it's in Japenese, i guessed what i had to do! I have completed the game(in a space of 1 week) and i recommend it to everyone.

Here is my trick to cathing the boss pokemon, if you have a steel pokemon, it's much easier, if you catch sheildon it helps. I completed most of it with sheildon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kensey

ive got all of the pokemon in the game including regigigas and celebi and i finish with the challenge at wailord island
did i finished the game? there is a way of getting giratina or something?

pr2-extramission.png

thats sheimi's mission?

Last edited:

Dust312

The Dustiest Trainer
ok for those who ave it in japanese, is it true you can not close the line anywhere but u have to do it on the ball thingys

poké*elmo

Elmo master
ok for those who ave it in japanese, is it true you can not close the line anywhere but u have to do it on the ball thingys
thats not true. its pretty much like the first ranger game except with a health bar on it so you dont have to capture pokemon in one shot(where you have to make the given number of loops without letting go).

Dust312

The Dustiest Trainer
oh thats so great i was SOOO frustraited when that happened to me

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
Just so everyone Knows u start by choosing pachirishu, munchlax and starly then the rest are obtained through missions and they dont evolve

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
In Ranger School there is a room that I can't enter. It has red door.
help, please.

thats the girls bedroom if ur a boy you cant enter

Garchomp in Hippowdon Ruins: )

A piece of news:
The latest coro-coro-comic has announced that Darkrai's Special Mission is downloadable via WIFI between 4/26-6/15.

Last edited:

Hippowdon12

Can you tell me where is Celebi in Vien Forest ?
Do you have a picture for location of Celebi and Regigigas?
Please.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Celebi is over the other side of the river in Vien Forest. You need a Surfing Pokémon to get to it. You can only do it during the quest. Afterwards, i think he's in the place he healed

Regigigas is in a hidden section of the Hippowdon Temple. In the arrow maze, at the centre there's a whirlpool. Fall into it and you're there

D

Deleted member 11515

Guys, there's an official Ranger 2 Help thread. Ask for help there. .-.;

UltimateOtaku

Call me Dusk...
Is there a release date for North America yet?

Dust312

The Dustiest Trainer
idk but when icomes out im sure u will see me in line (edit:it is sometime in october)

the green gardian

do you just complete the game and go on wifi thn you get the mission will it be available for the us ?

the green gardian

do you just complete the game and go on wifi thn you get the mission will it be available for the us ?