• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger,Enter a Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWtennis

The password is mainly for manaphy mission (possibly other stuff too) but on www.pokemon.com they said the password will be released later this month and thats very soon so dont worry ppl you'l get your password.

Entei25

Awaiting B&W
We worked like dogs trying to find the password, now all our efforts have been wasted.

kurt

< looks friendly
lol, i know, everybody thought that the code was due out like, next april, lol.

kurt

< looks friendly
yeh i know, i'd hate to be waiting that long for a pokemon thing... oh wait we are.
but anyway did somebody try templeofsea?, don't know if it will fit,i havn't finished yet.

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
why is pokemon.com being such poops?

blindskater

They have 3 days to give us the password....

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
3...more...days

I thought lieing for publicity or for ppl to buy products is illegal!
Stuff like "the best product" fastest, etc. U can say that, ut specific things like free codes, food etc. That's illegal. So in theory, we could sue (If u don mind having pokemon shut down for about 5 years)
yes, they boxed us in against the law, listen without complaints or lose pokemon for indefinet time.
I hate u nintendo u poops.

Cedric's_Memory

What is it then?

And Munchlax3000 it is legal. I'm in a business program at vocational scholl. I konw how the laws go for publicity etc.

EDIT: I checked and it wasn't revealed.

Last edited:

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
This place is really becoming a spam fest...since there's the codebreaker thread here in MD and also the Manaphy Egg discussion thread in GPD, going to close this. We don't need more threads that basically consist of people posting "when are we going to get the password???" every few minutes.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.