• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger,Enter a Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmanderz

Um, yeah.
Thats not going to happen.
As I said, i'm not going to risk it.
(I didnt know you could clone in Emerald. o.o)

Mystic Demon

I tried it Im serious

De0XYS

Come on charmanderz, it's just for a mission, i'm sure it won't delete your game. And it is just a game....

Charmanderz

Sorry, I am almost done with the game.
I really would, but...
Sorry.

Zelionax

Okay, I tried it and it DOES work. I'm gonna upload a picture soon, so please wait. You have to press the buttons at the same time, no sooner or later. So I think it should be like some games where you need passwords to unlock certain things. Manaphy maybe...?

Edit: Okay, some pics:

Okay, I've finally got the pics in:

Before
Sorry for the poor quality. That's the part which says enter password.

This is what your ranger net will look like after:

After
After 2

Last edited:

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
What?
---
Does anyone have Ranger that would try this?

I'm trying it. But since you have to press them all at the same time... :/

I mean, you just try press L, R, A, X, Y, Start, and Select at the same time. Just try it. You don't have to be playing a game to do it, just try it. >:/!!!

Lord Umbreon

The Dark Leader
i tried it and it didnt work once a green box popped up but disappeared then

Charmanderz

Ok, thanks, someone did it.
What exactly happens, I don't even remember what happened.
;-;

Charmanderz

Um, I was talking about what happened after you pressed all the buttons...
You know, what this is all about?

Oops, I didnt see that.
Hehe...

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Hmm, well I can safely say this DOES NOT work with the Japanese Ranger, since I tried it 10 times (then again, it doesn't have Ranger Net, so that's probably why).

All it did was restart the game to the main menu over and over (not erase my game, however).

This may just be a way to unlock Manaphy in the American version...

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
Just someone check! besides if it is a delete your game this then most likely it will ask for confimation! This is important and worth more than a single game!

Charmanderz

I have the English version, I got it today.
Where does it say Ranger Net?

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Just someone check! besides if it is a delete your game this then most likely it will ask for confimation! This is important and worth more than a single game!

I'm pretty sure that it's legit. Three people have testified already.

But I don't get it. It's like, impossible to press all those buttons at once. :(

Lord Umbreon

The Dark Leader
i tried it and it didnt work all that happened was a green box appeared for a sec once then i tried it again like 30 times but nothing happened

Charmanderz

Heh, have someone else help you press the buttons.
=P

Status
Not open for further replies.