• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger,Enter a Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhiyuck

curious
This totally works in AMERICAN Ranger, no risk of losing data. Just press L, R, A, X, Y, Start, and Select at the same time quickly but you have to do it after you press the "play special mission button" After there's a enter password selection that has 12 spaces. does anyone what the password is?, i bet it's the only way to get manaphy

mrhiyuck

curious
This totally works in AMERICAN Ranger (after you beat the game), no risk of losing data. Just press L, R, A, X, Y, Start, and Select at the same time quickly but you have to do it after you press the "play special mission button" After there's a enter password selection that has 12 spaces. does anyone what the password is?, i bet it's the only way to get manaphy

Charmanderz

Do you press the buttons on the menu screen or when it says (Touch Screen)?

Charmanderz

Thank You.
I may try it later, I am currently playing it now.

Mystic Demon

shoot sorry I didnt know it was going through il delte them all
Edit: The last one has diferent pics

Charmanderz

What?
We are asking for a step by step set of instructions...
Like:
1. Do so and so
2. Bla Bla Bla
Etc...

Zelionax

If you've trouble pressing all the buttons by yourself, get a friend to do so. If not, just use your left hand to press the L button, the right hand can easily press X, Y, A, Start and Select. There's no great rush to do it now, seeing as even if you did it, you can only get a new screen which asks you to insert a password which is unknown.

Mystic Demon

1. Go to the ranger net menu not where you slect a mission but the menu where button you press to get into the missions.
2. Press A X Y L R at the same time and hold it if it doesnt work try multiple times and one of those times just pres it fast.
3. Thats all probably till coronis or serebii figure out the password

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
If you've trouble pressing all the buttons by yourself, get a friend to do so. If not, just use your left hand to press the L button, the right hand can easily press X, Y, A, Start and Select. There's no great rush to do it now, seeing as even if you did it, you can only get a new screen which asks you to insert a password which is unknown.

Okay, pressing all the buttons at the same time is no longer the problem.

The problem now is...

NOTHING'S HAPPENING :(

Mystic Demon

also L and R and at the ranger net first screen no b

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Now we just need someone to get into the coding of the game and figure out the password! :p

Charmanderz

I said that at the top of the page.

Mystic Demon: Thank you, now I understand.

The Thrashmeister: Do you have the Japanese vesion? Someone said it doesnt work with it.

Mystic Demon

Im looking into it but its not in ASCII like the pokemon names in the game.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I said that at the top of the page.

Mystic Demon: Thank you, now I understand.

The Thrashmeister: Do you have the Japanese vesion? Someone said it doesnt work with it.

No, I have the American version.

I don't understand. I'm doing everything the others said to do. >_>

Mystic Demon

I have japanese version it doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.