1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger Glitch Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Talk about glitches you've found in the Ranger games here!

2. lansbury9

lansbury9 Well-Known Member

What glitches?

3. Mewkachu

Mewkachu Sexuality is a cult.

Ranger Glitch Discussion (Resurrected)

Didn't want to bump it, so...

Talk about glitches in Pokémon Ranger here!

4. #1TransendTrainer

#1TransendTrainer PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i nvr had a glitch

5. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

I might have found a glitch. You know those stone tablets that you find in Guardian Signs that have a Pokemon depicted on them that you have to beat in the past? Well, I fought Tyranitar, but didn't beat him, yet when I went to the Tyranitar tablet, it crumbled anyway.

If anybody has some information that I don't have, that would be wonderful.

6. serebiifreak

serebiifreak ...BRING IT!!!

I think this might be a glitch, but very minor. In ToL in the past temples, whenever I enter a room and walk quickly, my partner pokemon is facing the other direction and walking backwards (its like it is trying to do a moonwalk XD).

7. lucario295

lucario295 super genius

there are glitches? never seen any in my games.........

8. legendarypokemonmaster

legendarypokemonmaster Well-Known Member

9. Randomness

Randomness He is already here.

random freezing once or twice. uhh...thats all.

10. there are really not many glitches

11. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

No glitches.

This place is bump central...

12. sonic507

sonic507 Come at me Flower!

once when i was falling somewhere, i thoght i saw a huge missingno. onthe screen when its suposed to be black.

13. sonic507

sonic507 Come at me Flower!

once when i was falling somewhere, i thoght i saw a huge missingno. on the screen when its suposed to be black.

14. Never encountered a glitch, although I find it weird that everybody thinks that Entei's rare and all but never says anything when you're riding it.

15. The_Black_Mamba

The_Black_Mamba Well-Known Member

I never found a glitch...

16. ChariHunter

ChariHunter Member

Never ha d a glitch once ever at all but still fun to read these

17. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

The only glitch I ever encountered was in my first Ranger game, in Olive Jungle, on Summerland, when I was trying to rescue Percy's Politoad, Whenever I beat the grunt with the Beutifly and the two Paras, my game would freeze, this isn't the only odd part about it, because it only occured when I saved on Summerland or in the Jungle, and being the saver I am, it happened a lot. does anyone know what causes this? Because so far it seems like it has only happened to me.
    Oh, one more thing, it only happened on my first two playthroughs of the game.

18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I was recently playing the first Ranger game, and I jumped off a ledge at the Sekra Range and my Pokemon didn't follow me; they stayed stuck above the ledge. I even went back and they still didn't follow me. It wasn't until I went back to Wintown that they were following me again. It was a strange glitch that I hadn't experienced before.