• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Hi,

I searched the forums before making this and i didn't find anything. Mods please close this if there is. I have also seen lots of help with ________ in ranger threads, so instead of going to a specific one, you could just come here!!

In this thread you can ask questions about how to do things and whats the best way to do them. Example: I'm having trouble with Charizard, what's the easiest way to catch him? (end of example)
Then somebody who i have said can answer questions, should either pm you or post it on the thread (most times they will do both. Pm anyone in the list below if you wish to become one of the people that can answer questions.

Please no spamming everyone, keep this thread clean. YOU MAY NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD UNLESS your username is in the list below. If you think someone is wrong, pm that person and demy or I (nickyn00). If there is another way to do it that you think is a good way, pm demy and/or I for us to put it in the thread. Of course we will give credit to you. Only do this, if you are not a helper.

People who may answer questions:

Owners
~Nickyn00
~Demy

Helpers
~Axle

Criteria to become a helper: (sorry no one else can become an owner)
~ Must have completed storymode
~ Must have 150 pokemon in the browser
~ Must have never broken one of the rules (above) in this thread.

We need 9 more helpers for this thread at this current point in time. If this thread becomes stickied, we will need a lot more!
Ask away! Or should i say; Capture On!

Last edited:

Axle

There is no thread like this. Weird...
I beat ranger through and through, now just waiting for the manaphy password so if anyone needs ay help I'm glad to be of service^^

Edit: Yea! First post!

Last edited:

Demy

Would you like to be one of the helpers here Axle ?

Demy

Last edited:

nickyn00

*shrugs*
And that is exactly why you have been added to the list of helpers Axle, welcome to the ranger help thread.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Make sure they meet the criteria tho, remember finish story mode and 150 pokemon in the browser at least.

Demy

That would be a great help thanks Axle

Edit: Yeee went up a rank

Demy

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.