• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rank pokemon types

Lakigigar

1. Psychic
2. Ghost
3. Ice
4. Fire
5. Fairy
6. Dragon
7. Water
8. Electric
9. Dark
10. Steel
11. Ground
12. Poison
13. Grass
14. Flying
15. Fighting
16. Rock
17. Bug
18. Normal

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
1.Fighting
2.Dragon
3.Dark
4.Flying
5.Bug
6.Steel
7.Ghost
8.Grass
9.Psychic
10.Fairy
11.Electric
12.Fire
13.Poison
14.Ground
15.Rock
16.Water
17.Ice
18.Normal

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
1. Dark
2. Dragon
3. Ground
4. Steel
5. Fighting
6. Fire
7. Water
8. Grass
9. Rock
10. Fairy
11. Electric
12. Ghost
13. Ice
14. Bug
15. Flying
16. Psychic
17. Poison
18. Normal

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
In terms of how much I like them I guess something like:

Water > Electric > Ground > Fire > Dark > Ghost > Ice > Fighting > Psychic > Steel > Dragon > Flying > Fairy > Grass > Rock > Poison = Bug >>>>>>> Normal

Monox D. I-Fly

1. The Distinct Elementals: Fire, Water, Flying (to represent Air), Ground (to represent Earth), Electric, Grass, Steel, Fairy (to represent Light), and Dark.
2. The Basic (Normal)
3. The Secondary Element: Poison
4. The Redundant Ones: Ice (should merge with Water), Rock (should merge with Ground), Psychic (should merge with Light), and Ghost (should merge with Dark).
5. Why the Heck Do They Count as Elements???: Fighting, Bug, and Dragon.