• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rank the Villain Team Arcs

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
And in case anyone's wondering, I don't think Team Skull and Aether Foundation count since SM didn't even TRY to adapt their story...

Which I thought was a shame since we only really saw the Lusamine segment of the Aether Foundation subplot without Guzma being involved. If I could've changed things, I would've had Guzma debut earlier in SM and had him be Lusamine's henchman.

RetroPokeFan

Team Flare than Team Galactic followed by Plasma for being a disappointment and than Aqua/Magma at the bottom for just being awful across the board especially in the second half.

Not really counting Team Rocket since they have a few arcs but I liked the Meloetta one the most.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I have never done ranking of all evil main arcs or main arcs so I will do it ( I will edit it for SH/SW arc once it finishes).

TG>TF>TP>Lusamine >Meloetta>Malamar>Necrozma>TA/TM>Lugia.
These are main evil arcs or main arcs I can think off.