• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rank the Villain Team Arcs

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
And in case anyone's wondering, I don't think Team Skull and Aether Foundation count since SM didn't even TRY to adapt their story...
Which I thought was a shame since we only really saw the Lusamine segment of the Aether Foundation subplot without Guzma being involved. If I could've changed things, I would've had Guzma debut earlier in SM and had him be Lusamine's henchman.

RetroPokeFan

Team Flare than Team Galactic followed by Plasma for being a disappointment and than Aqua/Magma at the bottom for just being awful across the board especially in the second half.

Not really counting Team Rocket since they have a few arcs but I liked the Meloetta one the most.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I have never done ranking of all evil main arcs or main arcs so I will do it ( I will edit it for SH/SW arc once it finishes).

TG>TF>TP>Lusamine >Meloetta>Malamar>Necrozma>TA/TM>Lugia.
These are main evil arcs or main arcs I can think off.