• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rank these NPC Teams

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
How would you rank those Types within their groups and all-together (please ignore levels):

Full Teams (6 Pokemon):
1. Trace final Team
2. Red's Team
3. Blue's final Team
4. Greens' Team
5. Lance's final Team
6. Agatha's final Team
7. Bruno's final Team
8. Lorelei's final Team
9. Morimoto''s Team

5-Pokemon Teams:
1. Lorelei's initial Team
2. Bruno's initial Team
3. Agatha's initial Team
4. Lance's initial Team
5. Brock's final Team
6. Misty's final Team
7. Lt. Surge final Team
8. Erika's final Team
9. Koga's final Team
10. Sabrina's final Team
11. Blaine's final Team
12. Coach Trainer Harjit
13. BONUS: Giovanni's final Team+Persian with SilphCo battle moveset

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
For the six-man teams.
1. Blue, Kanto's fem Protag's team is easily the most unique. Although it's inspired by the Pokemon Adventures manga, the "looks can be deceiving" theme of Blue's team is still very very unique among the protagonists, standing out from Red vs. Green's popular "Friendship vs. Power" trope that we also see in Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon or anime's Ash vs. Paul. I just freaking love how diverse Blue's team is but there all connected. Blastoise's Pokedex entry states that it's a brutal Pokemon, Victreebel is modeled after carnivorous plants that trick it's prey, Kangaskhan is a violently overprotective mother, Gengar toys with people to the point that he's taken things way too far, Ninetales is known for it's curses and Clefable is Clefable.
2. Lance's Team I like second because GameFreak is taking a step further in embracing Lance's Draconian-themed team, not Dragon-type theme by adding Seadra.
3. Green, Kanto's original rival, team I like for Charizard alone which fits Green's theme of seeing Pokemon nothing more as tools until he's defeated by Red one last time. Charizard in Japan represents power and a fiery passion and not only is this represented in the marketing and interviews, dragons do symbolize this.
4. Red's Team I like fourth for the simple fact of Venusaur which represents kindness and serenity, perfectly fitting Red's personality.
As for the rest, they don't really stand out too much, although I will admit Agatha's new team where there are no Haunter's is a welcome change.