• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranked Match General Happenings

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You can discuss your progress through the game's Ranked Match online mode here.

Fight anyone cool? Have any amazing battles? Just rank up to A1? Discuss it all here

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
So, I started ranking up this month and through experience from Friendly Matches I knew the first few rankings wouldn't be too difficult to push through. However, it's quite grindy to say the least, I've Advanced up to rank D3 so far, maining Gardevoir and interestingly enough, some matches are making me have a hard time moving forward (and the occasional lack of opponents with low rank, it's a bit harsh to pit me against an unexperienced player so I win measly 25 points while they lose their record).

I still believe that going up to rank C1 should be quite doable with my current skillset, but we'll see how things change a bit later. I'm quite the sloppy player, so random loses are holding me back in D for the time being. At least harsher opponents should allow me to pick a few new tricks.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
It's hard for me to accept how long it took for me to rank up to B5, but after lots of grinding I finally made it!

The constant struggle has improved my gameplay quite a bit, so I can probably move forward a bit more before meeting my natural limits. The Gardevoir Mirror match has been a headache when leveling up, but I've been doing fine when it comes to results (though I bleed and suffer for each win).

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I just run into a player nicknamed Arata-Sanada who was on A rank, after a hard earned battle I defeated him but then he rage quitted in the middle of my Shadow Ball animation. I suppose he has been disconnecting all his career just to rank up quickly?

This is the first time this happened to me so high in the ranks.

TheUnreal

I just run into a player nicknamed Arata-Sanada who was on A rank, after a hard earned battle I defeated him but then he rage quitted in the middle of my Shadow Ball animation. I suppose he has been disconnecting all his career just to rank up quickly?

This is the first time this happened to me so high in the ranks.

Sometimes you have bad games, and some people feel nervous losing a strike of games, then I guess he started to lose another one and got mad..