• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rants About School (Version 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
^ I think it was discovered in Mexico a couple of weeks ago... and now there are like... 200 deaths... how many people die from the Flu?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
The homeopathy debate was in science today...

...I've seen more self control and mature debating in 4-chan.

The intro statements somehow moved to Santa claus, then belief in god. Keeping on subject ftw.

One person made muslim jokes, despite a muslim girl sitting behind her.

One person was CRYING (For god sake, it's a debate!)

And I managed to find a list of stuff homeopathy claims to have evidence it can cure. Including:

Anal fissures (They dilute something that causes the same symptoms. WHAT DO THEY DILUTE FOR THAT!)
The common cold
Attention deficit disorder.
A dry throat (REALLY! WATER CAN CURE A DRY THROAT OMG GUYZ!)
Obesity
Vertigo.
Post-operation bruising.
Irritable bowels syndrome (Brings a whole new meaning to Two Girls one cup....)
INFERTILITY! (I don't know what they dilute to make this treatment, it's got to be nasty...)
Aids.

Concept

Führer of Fun
8 days of school remaining (four this week, four next week) ever. I've complained a lot about the place over the years, but now it comes to it I know I'm going to miss the place. 7 years is a long time, and for the last seven years I've spent a good portion of every week there.

My only rant is that all our teachers are now stressing out about exams. I swear they're more stressed than most of us are.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
AP exams are this week, and I just took my Statistics exam today. I can't really tell you much about it or else the College Board will hunt me down and impale me. Anyway, it actually wasn't that hard for me. Then, Friday I have my US History exam. Going to be a pain. But the good news is, after Monday, I only have 4 classes the rest of the year. This'll be my schedule:

Day 1
1st Period (8:50-9:30) Honors Physics
2nd Period (9:35-10:15) Christian Justice Lecture
3rd Period (10:20-11:00) Free
4th Period (11:05-11:45) Honors PreCalculus
5th Period (11:50-12:30) Free
6th Period (12:35-1:15) Free
7th Period (1:20-2:00) English III (American Lit)
8th Period (2:05-2:45) Free

Day 2

1st- Free
2nd- Physics
3rd- PreCalc
4th- Free
5th- Justice
6th- Free
7th- Free
8th- Free

Day 3

1st & 2nd- Physics Lab
3rd- Free
4th- Justice
5th- English
6th- Free
7th- Free
8th- PreCalc

Day 4

1st- PreCalc Lecture
2nd- Physics
3rd- Justice
4th- English
5th- Free
6th- Free
7th- Free
8th- Free

I get out at 11:45!!

Day 5

1st- Free
2nd- Free
3th- English
4th- Free
5th- Free
6th- PreCalc
7th- Free
8th- Physics Lecture

Day 6

1st- English Lecture
2nd- Justice
3rd- Free
4th- Free
5th- PreCalc
6th- Free
7th- Free
8th- Free

So Day 1 I get out at 2:00, Days 2 and 6 I get out at 12:30, and Day 4 I get out at 11:45!!!

Alright, so my teacher from hell has hit a new level of stupid.

Because she's paranoid of all the calls from parents she's getting because we're not learning a thing, she strikes up a lecture with the class about not tape recording classes. She says "I'm just saying this for your safety, it's nothing you guys have done."

Yeah right.

She proceeds to say that you need a signed form to be seen on camera. I quote:

"If you don't it's illegal, and it's against the law too."

I don't think it has occurred to her that "illegal" and "against the law" mean the same thing.

I lol'ed.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Today was a very light day. I'm still trying to get all 96s in my classes. It's hard because all of my grades are only 90-93%. I'm happy to say I'm getting A's on my quizzes. and I'm hoping if I keep it up I can get my DS back by tomorrow.

Kenmei

Eien
^ How is that a rant?

I hate how my school hires people who barely know English. My math teacher doesn't know what "speak" means. o_o I think they just give her a script everyday and make her say it. /notserious

MKFC

Shade of Blue
-We have to wear uniform.
-My friend keeps "peanutting" me (pulling someone's tie so they have to redo it) and today he broke it.
-And I got a detention for it.
-My Maths teacher almost made me deaf at one point in his lesson. /overexaggeration
-I slept through half of my French lesson and now I have extra homework.
-On Wednesday my Geography teacher expected me to do a 3-page essay for yestrday! I was really busy then since I had rehearsals, so I got another detention.
-Which is why I just managed to get online now.
-Last week I heard a rumor my best friend and my crush were going out. At lunch yesterday I saw them making out. Sh!t.

...Yeah.

My new headmaster was a year round school and he tried 7 times to make my school a year round school because apparently to him ''Summer Holidays are wasteful and students should be spending it studing, not acting like...children''

He is a waste of space on our planet.

Okay,lots of stuff happened since i last posted here. The kid i mentioned earlier in this thread is no longer a ****, That Ryan kid is on the brink of being expelled,went on a field trip,and missed no words on the recent three spelling pretests.

Last edited:

lugia100

Like a boss!
He is a waste of space on our planet.

Okay,lots of stuff happened since i last posted here. The kid i mentioned earlier in this thread is no longer a ****, That Ryan kid is on the brink of being expelled,went on a field trip,and missed no words on the recent three spelling pretests.
It seems this topic is starting to die, so looks like i'll have to come in and save the day because Lugia100 isn't done ranting!!! Ok????

^ If he gets expelled, just laugh at him. Really loud :p.

It seems to me that bullying is on the rise, and that people get bullied for the dumbest reasons known to mankind. I was bullied in year 5 because everyone in my class liked Holden, and I liked Ford. The main bully called Claude called me a retard, when in truth, he was the retard. He needed a air cut, he was ugly, he wore the wrong socks, and his mum, who looked like a witch drove a old VW Beetle. I also got the last laugh. I think he ditched school, but the reason why I get the last laugh is because his house caught fire.

Now, back to 2009.
Once again, we are having bus problems. People are still misbehaving. We always get yelled at by the Gordon Ramsey teacher, and lots of people are getting suspended from the bus.

Now, their is some retarded kid who sometimes puts his hand in my face. One time he did it, I wanted to grab him and punch him up.

In the classroom, our class had the laptops, and the teacher made everyone put them back because 1 laptop was left on top of the trolley. We also have exams coming up :(.

Not really a rant, but in the library the other day, some girl I know was having a go at a year 7 kid who annoys the librarian all the time. It was so funny.

Unfortunately, the same girl is in my drama group, and she forgets to bring everything. If she doesn't bring the CD for our performance on Wednesday, i'll get angry.

That's all the rants I have for now.

Last edited:

random guardian

Get your flame on!
This thread is back because of Lugia100 so I guess I will comment.

My school band radio stations 93Q and 94FM because one parent was picking her kid up and heard "suicidal" on the bus so she complained. Now I cant hear my music.(Thank god for IPods!)
#1 If you are so concernd educate your child about suicide.
#2 She obviusly never heard half the songs on the raidio station.
#3 She should also educate her child about freedom of speach and how music is considerd art so bad words/things can be used.
#4 Ever think about the other 400 kids who hear the same music.

mangaeyes

Hows this for a **** school?

My school (well one teacher) has decided that we're all going to do Vertical Tutoring. Vertical Tutoring is when all years (9, 10, 11 and Sixth form) will be in one class. That means they will splitup our current classes that we are used to and that we like just for this stupid idea. There are about 6 or 7 people I really do not want to be with in my new class but I just know that I'll be with them all. People made pettions against it (ripped up) people made suggestions about it (ignored) and some people went on strike (detention).

ITS NOT FAIR!!!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Ugh, my school came close to that, but it was decided against. Which is good, because all/most of the y7s, y8s and y9s are cocky, lippy morons.

Mind you, so is my year...

Recently, my art teacher told the class they would be working on computers for one lesson to do research. The next lesson, there was a sign saying that due to exams, all classes would be rerromed, our class to a science lab. They expected us to do the same work!

HOW DO YOU RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET, WITHOUT ACCESS TO THE INTERNET?

Also, school has decreed each y10 form will have a turn where they do a litter pick on Friday.

Not only does this ruin fridays, they're supposed to be given as punishments! WTF?

Homer

School is the best thing that has ever happened to mankind and i get all depressed during breaks. There, i said it.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
School is the best thing that has ever happened to mankind and i get all depressed during breaks. There, i said it.

Not the best thing, but I agree with you, although I don't get depressed when it ends, I get depressed when lacrosse season ends. =(

Well there is this one kid at school that maybe 5% of people like. He has made several videos on his Facebook trashing people, and everyone knows it. He is two-faced, none of the teachers like him. He may or may not have tried to convince someone to commit suicide. Unfortunately he is in some of my classes, but hopefully next year he wont.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
I'm sure that it's been mentioned before, but...

My School is WAY too paranoid about shorts.

I'm dead serious. Even if it's just slightly (Okay, maybe that's exaggerating a little, but it gets the point across) above the knee, they will call you down to the office and give you a "lecture" (which is really just a huge s**t fit if you ask me) about how it's "not right to show off what dosen't need to be showed off" It's just freakin' shorts!! I've even said something like this to the Principal, and they're still paranoid, which is why I only wear pants to School now, even if it's, like, 90 degrees outside.

Trust me, if you went to my School, you'd be very annoyed -_-;;

Last edited:

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
IM OUT FOR SUMMER NOW!
thank you Jesus!
that means..... EVERYTHING!

well... there's a lot i could say.
i guess ill start off by saying that:

last year a kid raped a student,
a teacher had sex with a student for "extra credit"
a girl i know grabbed my sack
i 'accidentally' grabbed my friend's gf's boobs XD
my friend turned me into a princess with make up and stuff.
this butt-ugly girl tried to ask me out.
my girlfriend saw me changing in the guys locker room.
i got a 93 in AP honors history!

lugia100

Like a boss!
Hows this for a **** school?

My school (well one teacher) has decided that we're all going to do Vertical Tutoring. Vertical Tutoring is when all years (9, 10, 11 and Sixth form) will be in one class. That means they will splitup our current classes that we are used to and that we like just for this stupid idea. There are about 6 or 7 people I really do not want to be with in my new class but I just know that I'll be with them all. People made pettions against it (ripped up) people made suggestions about it (ignored) and some people went on strike (detention).

ITS NOT FAIR!!!
Thats not fair, is it? This is a democratic society. Everyone's ideas should he heard, and have the right to say their opinion. Your school isn't very democratic. I wouldn't be surprised if most kids in the whole school will organise a strike, and if they end up doing this vertical tutoring thing, some kids leave.

sweetpikachu said:
'm sure that it's been mentioned before, but...

My School is WAY too paranoid about shorts.

I'm dead serious. Even if it's just slightly (Okay, maybe that's exaggerating a little, but it gets the point across) above the knee, they will call you down to the office and give you a "lecture" (which is really just a huge s**t fit if you ask me) about how it's "not right to show off what dosen't need to be showed off" It's just freakin' shorts!! I've even said something like this to the Principal, and they're still paranoid, which is why I only wear pants to School now, even if it's, like, 90 degrees outside.

Trust me, if you went to my School, you'd be very annoyed -_-;;
That is one of the most stupidest things I have ever heard in my life. It doesn't matter to me, as I wear pants for most of the time.

puxzkkx

Beware!
God... my senioritis has reached critical levels. My GPA has dropped over the course of a year from 3.5 to 1.3

coolespeon

I dont know.
My rant is that classes start at 7:00 am and we hate to get up at that time, specially when I have chemistry as my first class and the teacher is REALLY boring so most of the people use this class to sleep.
And every first friday of a month the principal sends us to a church, that is more boring than chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.