• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rants About School (Version 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
My math teacher blames us for his cancer!

0.o

The drama classrooms in my school are too hot, you'd think that they'd be fitted with air conditioning, but no.
just..one..more..month..till..summer holiday/vacation

Probably one of my biggest problems with school is the janitors. They tend to sit around the entire day doing nothing, even though after every period the cafeteria looks like a wreck with disgusting blobs of old food sitting on the table because kids often get the food to play around with it apparantly. I even put in an anonymous school survey about our lunch periods that I think "The janitors should get off their lazy asses and try actually cleaning up, or at the very least there should be stricter clean-up rules, I'm sick of looking at the kid's lunch from the period before!". Wasn't the nicest thing I've ever said but hey, janitors in my school annoy me alot because of how rarely you actually see them.

And also, it annoys me how dumb some of my teachers tend to be, where they suddenly get dragged off topic or cheat with grading, hence why I hate my Math teacher. There are these two stupid girls in my class who often spend the entire time texting or talking with eachother. The teacher adores them, and I can't figure out why. She often will hear one of them say something, and instead of yelling it them, she may actually join IN. I remember this time they were talking about one of their boyfriends, (And they do so loudly, most of class hates them), and the teacher starts on a 10 minute discussion over what the girl should say when he meets her parents. Best part, and I swear I know it's true, but can't prove it, that the teacher is giving them free grades. I've heard the teacher say "Congratz you got a 100 Samantha!" or whatever, and no, they are not smart enough to get 100's in math without paying attention. Especially annoying is how strict she grades people she doesn't adore, I usually get late 70's/early 80's even if I know what to do because I made a small mistake, that class always wrecks my report card... My friend has them both in his Chem class, and the teacher hates them so much, and they fail literally every quiz and test because they do the same thing. The only reason they even pass chem with a 65 is because the teacher wants to be rid of them. Also, during Math they usually never know how to answer questions out loud...

Last edited:

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
We go to a grammar school and its boys only no girls!

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Well, school is over..
So theres really nothing to say at this time.

Zetta Awesome

School's out for me but with the schedule I'll have next year I already have 4 assignments due. 3 for AP English and 1 for AP Chemistry. On top of that Harvard sent me an letter(I really want to try and get in) but I have to take 3 SAT II tests before I can even apply. I also am going to try to do volunteer work because I there I barely have any extracurricular hours besides the little volunteer work I do at the karate studio I go to.

At my school, they had this thing called the "Tardy Sweep" where whenever someone is late, even on their first time (Normal rules: 3 tardies = detention after school) gets an automatic detention. I was late. The craziest thing was, I haven't been late to school for, like, 4 months! >=( It's a good thing my summer starts this Friday. :) I am finally graduating Middle School. Woot. ^^

Pika_Princess

Well, I'll just pick one choice example from my biology class...
I don't care if it is totally accepted birding protocol to stick a live bird inside a sock for storage before class. It is just as disgusting when you pull out the dead woodpecker to the horror of a dozen highschoolers. And PLEASE, PLEASE do not proceed to keep said woodpecker in the science department's freezer for an unsuspecting student to find! (Last time I run an errand for the physics teacher *shudder*)
And yes, a woodpecker can totally choke to death on its own tongue (especially inside a sock).
~PikaPras

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Recently, the weather and bad on-site geography has temaed up to make my life hell. On thursday, and today, it started raining (hailing on thursday) just as last lesson started, flooded the school, backed up the sewage and forced us to wade home in torrential rain, before preceding to stop not long after I arrive home.

I live really close yet my clothes were sopping, my shoes are still sopping, and my art coursework is all wet.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
-Our school is always a big dump here -_-
-The books are from like 1997 (Or something)
-One of my Teachers retires this year while I have 3 teachers who are older(Wtf?) then him :(
-Two Teachers hate me really much =( One gives Computer Stuff the other Art -_-
-Half of the Computers can't even start *Sigh*

DaMa$ta

F*ck School.... Nuff Said

[edit] I had an english class where we spent times talking about anyting. We had an entire period on the word "F*ck". She told us in medievel times, if a married man want to have sex, he had to have consent with the king to do so. Abrivated, its "Fornification Under Consent of the King". We had a war with the debate on womens rights such as driving, staying in the kitchen, abortions, ect. A chair got thrown and then we had to stop. We learned about what a douchbag was, and why not to do illegal drugs. She even let me rap.

If this sounds wierd, too bad. this is what i learned. [edit]

Last edited:

GothGuy7

great... i'm a newb
Well, This wasn't at my school I thought it would worth posting.

1 of the teachers (who was very close to the students and awesome) when he
went up to the students desks to check their work and offer their suggestions.

2 of the girls decided it would be "funny" to tell the principal that they were being harassed
and it were scared when he came up to them.

long story short, He was fired.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Okay, so now that School's almost over (3 more days for me!!), the Principal wants to be even more annoying, she seriously put a camera in the Cafeteria everyday at Lunch to make sure we don't "end the year by doing something stupid" (I'm dead serious, she really said that). -.-;;; I think it's just stupid, that's why we have teachers there to tell us to knock it off.

I'm just thankful it's almost over. I can't wait to get out of my Year-Long Sentence to the prison we call "School" Oh, that would actually make a great song =DDDD

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Gothguy- A similar thing happened at our school (Don't know if what you talking about is ours), this teacher was pretty cool and alot of the students loved him, but these two junior girls says he slapped them or something so he got fired although many of the students don't believe he would slap students, (I think it was slapped, could have been something else) so they all made a petition to bring him back but well you know petitions, those kinds don't work out.

burninator59

Finals Week: Day 1
Hmm... no finals today. Kind of boring. Working on holograms in science (Boring), watching the spanish version of Finding Nemo (Buscando a Nemo ) in Spanish, umpteenth review in Math, random acceptance movie in Health, Got back my god-awful Of Mice and Men essay in English, and more sitting around and chilling in Band.

Tomorrow: Math finals. All multiple choice + calculator + page of notes = easiest thing ever.
Health final :p Shall be pretty easy.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
my english room is hot as hell
theres too much homework
i hate it
i hate homework
the maths results are innacurate
the breaks are too quick
too much to bring in
i hate school uniform
you cant bring in electrical fun e.g. phones
you cant go on websitese.g. serebii and the teachers can go on the websites
i could go on forever,but les keep it at that ok

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I got a rant, yeah I know I graduted but I do have 12 years of schooling and some things I would like to rant about.

Back in Year 7 I had this incredible mean teacher, well teacher aide, seriously this one time when I wasn't going to the swimming carnival and I had asked the teacher (I was in a SEU) who was head of it if I didn't have to swim and she said it was ok along with my mum but the teacher aide when she was (I think) doing some roll call for the carival she said my name and said the wuss! In front of my entire class (And then said I could have worn shorts, I don't know what she's on about there).

Seriously how insenstive can you get, I didn't want to swim and the teacher already oked but she called me a wuss in front of everyone when I was in the 7th grade, seriously I hope she's not teaching anymore because really I don't think she should be.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I got a rant, yeah I know I graduted but I do have 12 years of schooling and some things I would like to rant about.

Back in Year 7 I had this incredible mean teacher, well teacher aide, seriously this one time when I wasn't going to the swimming carnival and I had asked the teacher (I was in a SEU) who was head of it if I didn't have to swim and she said it was ok along with my mum but the teacher aide when she was (I think) doing some roll call for the carival she said my name and said the wuss! In front of my entire class (And then said I could have worn shorts, I don't know what she's on about there).

Seriously how insenstive can you get, I didn't want to swim and the teacher already oked but she called me a wuss in front of everyone when I was in the 7th grade, seriously I hope she's not teaching anymore because really I don't think she should be.
i had one in year 5 after p.e. and she liked girls and hated boys
at the end of year 5 we got a letter by that teacher and it said
after 25 HAPPYyears im leaving
ok your the strictest teacher ive ever had and you think youve had 25 happy years...maybe if happy means DESTROYING BOYS DREAMS

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
My class spent 40 minutes in RE, cutting up a sheet with answers on, and sticking them to the questions. They were already in the right order, and were written to include as much of the question in the answer as possible.

I'M DOING GCSE NOT PLAYSCHOOL. A TRAINED PLANT COULD DO THAT.

I finished in 3 minutes, and used all the scraps to make a small army of miniture paper aeroplanes. Some people didn't even finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.