• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rants about school

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
my PE teacher made us do 15 minutes of warming up non stop-wtf?!-before our cross country session.
then, he told us to jog to the start, and before most of us had got there ,he told us to go.
OMFG wot a n00b!!!111

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Was this random out-break of 1337 speak caused by me saying:
zOmg!!111 uR a pr0per rebel. put yer colar up!!!111 Lololololz!!!!1
I speak like that whem I'm quoting someone annoying or stupid. Yes, I'm strange.

PixieMaster

Team Galactic = Win
Oh, I have a few.

The drama. It's always: "Lookie here everyone in school! I hooked up with a hot guy named Bob!" Then one week later... "Oh NOOOOO! Bob broke up with me! I'll let my 10 billion friends know and it'll spread around school! Woe is always me!"

My science teacher is a nutcase.

English is too easy. I was supposed to be in advanced, anyway. But I can't, because I'm too far behind in French if I do move up to advanced.

The people there are... just... ugh. I go to a "cliquey" type of school.

My friend isn't the same since she dated this guy for the entire year.

That's enough of my whining now.

voltianqueen

Fire and Lightning!
Ugh, I'm just ready for school to end already! DX

Someone started a silly rumor that me and my best friend had sex... Oh, jeez.

Also, I can pass algebra if I can get a 70 average. I have a 69.9 right now. :p

I have to take a gosh darn science exam on Tuesday that is 200 questions....yuck.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Half of my classmates like to p*ss me off and throw crap at me.
AND THEN THE TWO TOP OFFENDERS WANT ME TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM.
....I swear to EVERYTHING, I am going to KILL them all someday. X_X

Aquarelle

Staff member
I seriously think my P.E. teacher has a bias against me. It seems that no matter what I do, I can never get higher than a B in that class. (Not that anyone in my family cares about GYM anyway.)

I know that I'm certainly not the best athlete in the class, (In fact, I'm one of, if not the, worst.) but my teacher claims your grade is mostly determined by your in-class behaviour (e.g. listening skills.) and effort.

Well, I have been putting in noticeably more effort than last year, (I had the same teacher last year, too) and yet on the first report card, I did worse than in eighth grade, when I didn't try at all.

Also, my behaviour is apparently only "satisfactory" instead of "good," even though I always listen and NEVER talk in class. At all.

So that's why my philosophy about P.E. is that, "If you don't try, you do pretty bad. But when you do try, you do even worse."

Next, my sister's in elementary school and her teacher has very odd rules when it comes to them writing stories in class. For example, they are not allowed to say two people are in "love," they must say that they "liked" each other. Apparently, talking about love isn't appropriate for the younger kids. >_>

However, her teacher makes all these stupid jokes and remarks about things like sex such as: "Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pale of water. I don't know what they did up there, but now they have a daughter!"
And the teacher thinks the students are ignorant about reproduction, when of course, they aren't.

But not all things about school is bad... my science teacher last semester often gave me 120%-140% on projects just for drawing a lot of pictures on them. :eek:

~Aquarelle

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I seriously think my P.E. teacher has a bias against me. It seems that no matter what I do, I can never get higher than a B in that class. (Not that anyone in my family cares about GYM anyway.)

I know that I'm certainly not the best athlete in the class, (In fact, I'm one of, if not the, worst.) but my teacher claims your grade is mostly determined by your in-class behaviour (e.g. listening skills.) and effort.

Well, I have been putting in noticeably more effort than last year, (I had the same teacher last year, too) and yet on the first report card, I did worse than in eighth grade, when I didn't try at all.

Also, my behaviour is apparently only "satisfactory" instead of "good," even though I always listen and NEVER talk in class. At all.

So that's why my philosophy about P.E. is that, "If you don't try, you do pretty bad. But when you do try, you do even worse."

You're basically in the same situation I am in, our PE teacher basically judges the class according to their ability in PE, and applies that into class time, when I AM serious about it. Also, I had the same PE teacher for three years in a row, and I have a feeling I'll also have him next year. Dx

A kid in my class wanted to start a "crew" with some of the other kids in my class. They follow him around now like lost puppies.
It sickens me. They can't think for themselves.

DawnKari

Contest Lover
The only real problems I have with my school are that we have a small budget,and our school is tiny.Thank God next year is my last one in that school...after that,I'm off to high school(gulp)

Sam-bop

I'm a girl...
Our year has just left high school and I'm going to miss certain people a lot. My so-called friend is making things worse by going around behind my back saying "Why does Sam hate me? People are saying things, she is acting mean" blah blah blah to get attention for herself. I haven't done anything at all, and I know she's making it all up as she's spread nasty lies about me before to try and make herself centre of attention. It just really annoys me that she'd do it now, when people want to leave school with good memories of each other!

And breath.... hehe.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
My literature teacher is terrible. She's a nice person, but she has no idea what she's doing, and we don't really learn anything.

I wish I got my English I credits coming out of middle school...

qwerqwer

it's annoying and my grades are dropping buy NY has much better schooling then the other hick states. one girl i usedto know moved from cali just for school.

Shinin

Minimalist
Mewluvr200 said:
A kid in my class wanted to start a "crew" with some of the other kids in my class. They follow him around now like lost puppies.

If you can't beat them, join them.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
qwerqwer said:
it's annoying and my grades are dropping buy NY has much better schooling then the other hick states.

You reflect this well.

Honestly, the large majority of these rants about school tell me that hating school a little less would only do them good.

My rant is that seniors think they're entitled to stuff or something. Just because they're almost done with school, suddenly rules don't apply anymore. Man, they suck.

Shinin

Minimalist
Mewluvr200 said:

If you can't beat them, join them.

squirrel

I hate everyone and everything about school. I hate the jocks, I hate the halo nerds, I hate the preps, and I hate the pissy, whiney girls. >_>;

I hate homework and projects because I'm now barely passing my classes because I know it. I need to review it, when I completely understand it, and answered almost every question you asked correctly? <_<;

So if I'd rather be playing video games or actually enjoying life, I can't because I've got to review **** I already know. >_>;

Projects, why take time out of my day to do these crappy things, when we could just do it in class. <_<;

I don't mind tests. I don't study or anything and usually pass with A's or B's. I really don't see why people hate them so much. They're much better than homework or review. >_> ;

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
my teacher hates me

just cos I put a suder fart bomb in her purse

you know the ones that explode and blue goo goes everywhere along with a pugent smell

That's...Well, frankly, I'd hate someone who did that to me. Y'know, if I had a purse, since I'm a guy and all.