• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rap & Hip-Hop Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Welcome to the hip-hop thread! Hip-hop is a subculture which is defined by breakbeats, Emceeing, rapping, turntabling, sampling, and a bunch of other stuff that isn't relevant to what 99% of us will be talking about here

Let's cut to the good stuff shall we? Kanye West's new album Yeezus and J. Cole's Born Sinner are both due to be released on June 18th (although anybody diligent enough to look will find that both these albums have leaked recently). The internet is about to collapse into pieces with the hype surrounding Yeezus right now, it's insane. Have you listened yet? What do you think?

Here's Ye's big head on a wall in some overpopulated first world city, playing his new track called "New Slaves"

As a more loose subject, what are you looking forward to this year? Which rappers do you like? All will be discussed in the all new Hip-Hop discussion thread

Last edited:

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Sorry but I gave up listening to songs like Kanye West. Is there another thread similar to this before? o.o

ace_45

why?
I used to be in love with Kanye West

I like the classics: Biggie Smalls,Master P,and 2-pac

I also like Wiz, 2-chainz( i like him cause he makes no since),lil wayne,and Eminem

Status
Not open for further replies.