• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rape: Can a person who was raped enjoy the experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skydra

Oh, that's what I'm talking about though. If it isn't far fetched there oughta be some kind of news/blog/study/etc documentation describing it. I honestly think it is really far fetched though, nigh on impossible.

You don't need a study on this. You do know how sexual pleasure works, right? You get it from sex, regardless of whether you want it or not, unless you are not attracted to the sex of the instigator.

I'm surprised this discussion went on for the while I had not been posting on the forum. Then again, I'm not. This is the SPPf debate forum, of course.

You don't need a study on this. You do know how sexual pleasure works, right? You get it from sex, regardless of whether you want it or not, unless you are not attracted to the sex of the instigator.
Forgive me, but you don't sound like you have experience here. Sexual pleasure, especially for women, is not derived from having their sexual organs poked. If you don't want to have sex it is nearly, if not completely impossible to get pleasure from the act. If you believe otherwise, show some proof.

Last edited:

Skydra

Forgive me, but you don't sound like you've ever had sex before. Sexual pleasure, especially for women, is not derived from having their sexual organs poked. If you don't want to have sex it is nearly, if not completely impossible to get pleasure from the act. If you believe otherwise, show some proof.

Rape does not just include "sexual organs poked." It is nearly, if not completely impossible to not get pleasure from it, because of the biological stimulus. I regret that there are no studies to present to you on this, but they are really unnecessary.

Rape does not just include "sexual organs poked." It is nearly, if not completely impossible to not get pleasure from it, because of the biological stimulus. I regret that there are no studies to present to you on this, but they are really unnecessary.
ok i am convinced anyone this stupid has got to post on reddit.

Skydra

ok i am convinced anyone this stupid has got to post on reddit.

Elaborate?

Also, did JoshYEAH get a troll license or something?

Mister Zero

End Religious Hoopla

I'm surprised this discussion went on for the while I had not been posting on the forum. Then again, I'm not. This is the SPPf debate forum, of course.

Women don't get sexual pleasure unless the cogs are greased, so to speak. That's why foreplay exists - to loosen up the underground. If you just force your way into a woman not only is she not going to get any pleasure, it's going to hurt like all hell.

tell me more about how women derive pleasure from sex mattj

(i'm willing to bet it isn't from you)

Oh snap, totally got him, didn't you? Now you can tell all your pals in the 7th grade cafeteria how you totally pwned a dude (who, for the record, has a child, which would say something about his experience on the matter) on a pokemon forum.

Skydra

Women don't get sexual pleasure unless the cogs are greased, so to speak. That's why foreplay exists - to loosen up the underground. If you just force your way into a woman not only is she not going to get any pleasure, it's going to hurt like all hell.

Okay, look. How about these "cogs get greased" in some way, then they are raped? Then is it possible to get pleasure from rape?

Elaborate?

Also, did JoshYEAH get a troll license or something?

Your argument suggests that sex is a wholly physical act, which it isn't.

News at 11.

Oh snap, totally got him, didn't you? Now you can tell all your pals in the 7th grade cafeteria how you totally pwned a dude (who, for the record, has a child, which would say something about his experience on the matter) on a pokemon forum.
lmao shut the fuck up

Skydra

Your argument suggests that sex is a wholly physical act, which it isn't.

News at 11.

I see. However, there is possibility for the mental portion of this act to be triggered in whatever way, instigating this pleasure, correct?

lmao shut the fuck up

You just continued to support his statement by needing to swear at him, good job. That's how a 7th grader would probably react to his comment, with the f-bomb.

I see. However, there is possibility for the mental portion of this act to be triggered in whatever way, instigating this pleasure, correct?
By having someone violently force themselves onto you in a manner you absolutely do not want?

Are you actually for real?
You just continued to support his statement by needing to swear at him, good job. That's how a 7th grader would probably react to his comment, with the f-bomb.
I send the same comment to you in this case; shut the fuck up you humourless moron.

Skydra

By having someone violently force themselves onto you in a manner you absolutely do not want?

Are you actually for real?

I send the same comment to you in this case; shut the fuck up you humourless moron.

You know, this isn't really worth it. You win, have fun. The insults aren't helping.

Skydra

Sorry for being right I guess?

I don't mind losing, what I do mind is trolls and those that are generally ill-disposed. I also mind people who assume they are right.

I thought you said you were done? I wasn't aware that "being done" meant "I am going to keep posting my ill informed views on sex and m y views on how rape can be an enjoyable experience."

It's in the God damn definition of the word for Christ sake;

Rape
noun
the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

To be forced to do something via physical force or duress is to do something you do not want to do which equates to an unenjoyable experience.

On a physical level, the sensation may well be enjoyable if you are incredibly narrow minded in regards to what sexual intercourse actually is. There is equal part emotive response involved; you ever get drunk and then sober up mid coitus only to think to yourself "oh my god this person is gross?"

Of course not, how could you with your absolutely ridiculous idealogies that you have been posting in this thread.

I am not assuming I am right. I am factually right.

I am honestly waiting for you to bring up "rape fantasies" at this point under the assumption that they are the same thing.

Go ahead and keep calling me a troll or ill disposed or whatever. Sorry I don't follow the "debating etiquette of sppf" or whatever the fuck. It's pretty difficult when there is this much bullshit coming from people in one place.

Last edited:

John Madden

resident policy guy

hey, um, yeah

JoshYEAH's sort of arguing from something resembling the same side as your post-vomit itt

but okay, keep flaunting your Parenting Cred

Mister Zero

End Religious Hoopla
hey, um, yeah

JoshYEAH's sort of arguing from something resembling the same side as your post-vomit itt

but okay, keep flaunting your Parenting Cred

Someone said something incredibly stupid and immature, I'm not going to ignore that because we're on the same side of the issue at hand. This isn't some teamwork exercise.

I'm mixing up all the bad posters in here, it happens
Call out a moron, get labeled a bad poster. Seems about right.

John Madden

resident policy guy
Someone said something incredibly stupid and immature, I'm not going to ignore that because we're on the same side of the issue at hand. This isn't some teamwork exercise.

Keep fighting the good fight for internet posting integrity!! Wait a minute scratch that JoshYEAH's actually contributing more to this thread than your posting is to pro-choice arguments. Even with all but his last post being decidedly mocking of this thread's entire premise.

Call out a moron, get labeled a bad poster. Seems about right.

Get trollbaited constantly while otherwise offering nothing of worth to bad thread, get labeled a bad poster, there is a logical hole???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.