• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rape: Can a person who was raped enjoy the experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
Actually, no. The response is between you and the community. If you want to have a private conversation then you have that ability. Otherwise, anything you post here is up for scrutiny. Calling Darkgenger a monster for bringing up a differing view that on the surface could be reasonable is less than brilliant of you.

1. he's a monster for saying that a rape victim could enjoy the experience. How did he defend such a disgusting claim? "there have been some cases." Well ****, how can I possibly argue with that?

2. We are not contributing to this thread by continuing this conversation. If you continue to take exception to what I'm writing, I suggest you PM me.

Grey Wind

Definitely not. Just because you reach orgasm doesn't mean you actually enjoy being forced to do it. Unless it's in the case of statutory rape, and the younger person is consenting, then no. I really don't see how anybody forcefully made to have sex could actually enjoy, orgasm or not.

And you will certainly go places in life if you believe that a victim of rape could possibly "enjoy" the experience. What the hell is wrong with you people?
I think his point was that your post didn't really have much to do with anything, and came off as snarky and unneeded.

Honey.

(doesn't mean that I agree with him btw, I just got that impression from him)

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Actually, no. The response is between you and the community. If you want to have a private conversation then you have that ability. Otherwise, anything you post here is up for scrutiny. Calling Darkgenger a monster for bringing up a differing view that on the surface could be reasonable is less than brilliant of you.

Also, having a sexual experience with another person does not automatically make you an expert on all sexual activities and the affects on the mind. With your logic, one could say that unless you experience rape, you have no understanding of its affects.

By his logic:

-taking advantage of damaged people is okay because they "enjoy" it
-mindbreak is okay because by the end they think they "enjoy" it

By this logic I can kill whomever I want because they don't mind once they're dead.

^_^ Right?

No.

wescobbcrandle

Samuri Poster
I think his point was that your post didn't really have much to do with anything, and came off as snarky and unneeded.

Honey.

This place can't handle a little sass from a city girl? To quote my hero Hawk, "come on, timo."

;017;;017;

Definitely not. Just because you reach orgasm doesn't mean you actually enjoy being forced to do it. Unless it's in the case of statutory rape, and the younger person is consenting, then no. I really don't see how anybody forcefully made to have sex could actually enjoy, orgasm or not.

Oh, and you are clearly wrong here. They can enjoy it. You know how I know? "there have been some cases."

ChedWick

By his logic:

-taking advantage of damaged people is okay because they "enjoy" it
-mindbreak is okay because by the end they think they "enjoy" it

By this logic I can kill whomever I want because they don't mind once they're dead.

^_^ Right?

No.

Is that suppose to be my logic? And you pulled this out of what orphus?

Exactly, thank you.

Though, I dislike grouping statutory rape with any other topic on rape, ^this is about my stance as well. Certainly the experience wouldn't be enjoyable but to achieve orgasm is not as simple as just going with the motion. Statistically there are quite a few woman who have never had an orgasm and they have regular consenting sex. I'd like to go back over this thread and see if anyone posted anything regarding rape and achieving orgasm but I fear my attention span isn't long enough. If by some chance they did orgasm while being raped, I think Zevn hit the nail on the head about hating themselves after.

Last edited:

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Is that suppose to be my logic? And you pulled this out of what orphus?

orifice

I used my fingers.

Besides, I'm not the one justifying rape. Rape is violent, painful, psychologically and physically damaging.

It seems like you just want to argue with me for fun, rather than trying to reach amicable understanding with opposing points of view.

^_^ Do as you please, but you aren't nearly as convincing when you just insult me.

ChedWick

orifice

I used my fingers.

Besides, I'm not the one justifying rape. Rape is violent, painful, psychologically and physically damaging.

It seems like you just want to argue with me for fun, rather than trying to reach amicable understanding with opposing points of view.

^_^ Do as you please, but you aren't nearly as convincing when you just insult me.

Orifice;I knew that didn't look right! Ty kindly.

I've not been trying to justify rape either. I honestly see nothing I've posted that suggests otherwise. I've also only just then addressed you so I don't see where I've argued with you let alone have an opposing view.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Orifice;I knew that didn't look right! Ty kindly.

I've not been trying to justify rape either. I honestly see nothing I've posted that suggests otherwise. I've also only just then addressed you so I don't see where I've argued with you let alone have an opposing view.

I wasn't referring to your logic, or just when you countered my point.

I was illustrating with absurdity that nature of the logic in someone else's post.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
I think its possible

I bet for some, that it can act as a personal fetish. I'm pretty sure a lot of people even fantasize of it! I mean, it is a bit "kinky", but a lot of people have weird thoughts. (Myself included....)

Now, the act itself is still wrong. I think that the people who do it are sick minded, and can really cause a lot of damage for the person involved.

However, there are people who have their fetishes!

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
I think its possible

I bet for some, that it can act as a personal fetish. I'm pretty sure a lot of people even fantasize of it! I mean, it is a bit "kinky", but a lot of people have weird thoughts. (Myself included....)

Now, the act itself is still wrong. I think that the people who do it are sick minded, and can really cause a lot of damage for the person involved.

However, there are people who have their fetishes!
If the person wants and enjoys it then it not rape by definition.

Rape is sex that's forced on a person without willingness of the participant. Otherwise it's just role playing.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Rape =/= Rape Roleplay

Actual Dragon =/= Me in a dragon costume

Sometimes the latter of each of the above happens.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
^^Well there are times where the person could be enjoying it, but till wants to get away. They can still feel guilt after it, and it can cause some mental damage.

At least thats what I think

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
@ Chedwick - I don't think anyone in this thread is a monster in particular, but it is a monstrous thread. It's interesting to see how people imagine and categorize things in their mind to as they grow up (and that's why the topic won't be resolved) but rape =/= rape fantasy. This isn't an opinion. Plus whoever is really really arguing for people to acknowledge these 'extreme cases' has reached a dead end, because all there's left to do is argue whether they count or not. Meanwhile they're feeding the wrong message to the people who have rape confused with rape fantasy. This is a case where being right is a rather empty reward and does more harm than good. No matter how right you are at a bad subject, it's still a bad subject.

Radish

Royal Rapidash
I would say that it could be possible that someone would enjoy it. As you said, there are fetishes out there... but part of me feels that part of a fetish is "staying in the fantasy". I bet if someone enjoyed "rape-play" then if it did actually happen, then they would react in a far different way because it's out of their comfort zone. When they fantasize about it, it'll always be "in the comfort of their own home" or they'll get a thrill out of it being someone they know or something. But in the case of it being someone that they know (and most probably trust), then it would be totally different.

So, to summarise, I think people would react differently if they "rape-play". They would most likely have a horrible time out of it, but some (a small few) may possibly enjoy it.

But what if they actually enjoy the rape-play? I guess it depends on the type of fantasy. They might not enjoy it if some stranger they don't know anything about sexual assaults them, however if its some kind of "taboo" encounter like a daughter fantasizing about her father breaking legal and moral rules to take her. This is apparently not as rare as we think, as this account from a young woman who can only have orgasms from thinking about her father "raping" her:
I am 19 years old and in a loving and stable relationship. i have been for the last 6 years.
but there is a part of me that pines for my father. my father is 48 and very athletic and in my eyes very handsome. but a few years ago my oldest sister came out and said that my father had sexually abused her, and only last year my 16 year old sister said the same that my father had abused her, although this is hard to believe, because my father always seemed like a normal and loving father, i can not help wishing it were true, and that it was me he abused, i live on my own and at night id lay awake wishing my father would be there with me.
sometimes i would masturbate and imagine it was my father touching me and abusing me. sometimes i would take it to another level and flirt with my father only to be knocked back. i do not believe my father abused my two sisters, because if this were true he would want a sexual relationship with me to.
i am so confused about this because i want to have sex with my father but i also know that it is wrong. i am a very good looking girl and i have been with my boyfriend for the last 6 years and we have a very healthy sex life although my partner has never been able to stimulate me sexually the only way i seem to be able to orgasm is to be "raped" by my boyfriend when we role play and he pretends to be my father raping me or the other way i manage to orgasm is but masturbating and imagining its my father on top of me raping me or abusing me.
is it normal for me to want to have sex/be raped by my father i think i need help because it sounds wrong but it doesnt feel wrong to me help me please.......

http://isitnormal.com/story/is-it-normal-to-want-sex-with-my-dad-37876/

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Which Tisub, is why it is a fantasy. She hadn't been raped by her father.

Tisub?

Tisub?

Another one kicked to the curb.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Not if it's the girl, because she was forced into having intercourse against her will but if it's the guy then he'd feel good... I don't know the consequences. Usually girls who got pregnant by rape are left by their rapists.

D

Deleted member 300066

Surely if they enjoy it it isn't rape right? Wouldn't it just be sexual intercourse?

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
In my opinion, I think it is the mindset of the person.

For example, I know many people who are quick to assume that all men, regardless of the circumstance, would enjoy non-consensual rape. Their idea is that it may start out as rape, but because they are a man, their thoughts would change to where they would start enjoying it. However, their tone changes for women, saying that it is completely impossible for them to enjoy rape.

My opinion is that a very small minority of both genders would enjoy non-consensual sex. I think the majority of their minds would probably be wondering how long until its over. Moreover, I believe a lot of people can change their opinions to help them cope with the experience. I just can't fathom a person, male or female, enjoying something that they didn't want in the first place. This is reguardless of wheter or not they reach an organism.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
If the internet is ever government regulated, I won't miss jarring topics like this. 'Kids, let's talk about whether or not rape can be enjoyable.' Good idea.

...that, and I wish an actual rape victim would come in here and raise some hell about the inherent injustice about having a conversation like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.