• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rape: Can a person who was raped enjoy the experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't know the mechanics of rape, but I do think it is an emotional displease to the victim.

If the person wants and enjoys it then it not rape by definition.

Rape is sex that's forced on a person without willingness of the participant. Otherwise it's just role playing.

If the person enjoys being involved in things like "rape roleplay", but doesn't know, it could trigger those sort of feelings. This would make it possible for someone to enjoy rape, however, you would probably need to ask victims of rape to be properly informed.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Something my friends have always joked about: 'If your raped and you like it, then we both want to stay away from you and try it to someone else!' Makes me laugh everytime :D

I kinda agree on a small note that a person was raped can enjoy the experience, though they couldn't call it rape but others could because it may seem forced, at least in their eyes.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
If the Girl are enjoying the 'rape' then its not Rape its sex. If someone are forcing you to do something that you never did, you just cant enjoy it. Just imagine a child that was Raped, can she enjoy the act? I am to sure not. Even Womans hate when they do sex with they partiners when she don't want to do the sex xD

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Depends on the person. I know 2 people on opposite ends of the spectrum; one avoids it, the other lives for/by it.

Psychic

Really and truly
Wow, this topic isn't dead yet? And a whole bunch of you seem completely misinformed about what rape is.

rape means you have sex with someone who doesnt like it, so no you cannot enjoy being raped
No, rape means someone having sex with you without your consent. You can have sex with someone and not like it, that just means it was bad sex. If they FORCED you to have sex with them, THAT is rape.

If the person enjoys being involved in things like "rape roleplay", but doesn't know, it could trigger those sort of feelings. This would make it possible for someone to enjoy rape, however, you would probably need to ask victims of rape to be properly informed.
This has already been covered countless times, but rape role-play and actual rape is not the same thing. When you role-play, you agreed with your partner and consented to do it, and you can stop it whenever you want. In an actual rape situation, you have no control. You can't make it stop when you want. You will probably be physically hurt. It will not be a pleasant, enjoyable experience.

Just because you enjoy role-play, doesn't mean you would enjoy the real thing. If a girl put on a cat ears and tail and you enjoyed having sex with her, does that mean you'd want to have sex with a real cat?

Let's look at it this way: whether you are a guy or girl, how you feel if you were anally raped? Do you think you'd like having an object forced up there without your permission?

~Psychic

Last edited:
If you enjoy it and don't resist than it's not a rape.

Nyter

Island Challenger
It not rape if you yell surprise.

LMAO OMG this is so FUNNY!

Everything Psychic said was right but let me ask this...
the "victim" enjoys the sex BUT never gave consent, I wouldn't find it fair if the victim charged the rapist. The victim enjoyed it!

PS: NOW I remember this thread. WOW it still lives

Cipher

Nothing to be done
the "victim" enjoys the sex BUT never gave consent, I wouldn't find it fair if the victim charged the rapist. The victim enjoyed it!
If you knew everything Psychic said were right, you wouldn't even ask that question.

Everything in Psychic's post is neatly summed up in her first sentence after the quote.

If you go to prison and some big guy named Bubba makes you his bitch and anally sodomizes you at force, and you realize while it's happening it kind of feels good, you have still been raped. You would know you were still raped, you'd feel confused and guilty, you'd resent Bubba for stirring these questions in you, and you'd feel incredibly scarred and violated. You would feel these things because you did not consent.

Why are most of the posts in this thread stupid.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
LMAO OMG this is so FUNNY!

PS: NOW I remember this thread. WOW it still lives
Remember Nyter the body is reacting to the stimulus of intercourse. Orgasms are involuntary reactions.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Wow, so lucky is the one who enjoys the penetration and presses charges and wins the case and gets some $$$.
It's a win situation for the victim.

Geez Cipher chill *pats Cipher's back*. That was the part I was confused on. Thank you!

Last edited:

tskune

Nakodile
Considering rape is literally forced sexual intercourse, it cannot be enjoyed. The rapist in his/her own sick mind is the only person truly enjoying it, the word rape answers the question on its own, all you need to see is "forced sexual intercourse" and you would have to be a moron not to recognize it would not be enjoyable.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Wow, I can't believe this debate is still going on.

Answer to the question: Yes, but not really. If a person is raped, they will still feel the same stimulation as had it been consensual, so the pleasure would still be there. However, the person would probably be to scared and terrified to really enjoy it. So yes, it still feels good, but they aren't enjoying the feeling.

Profesco

gone gently
I guess we can be done with this. I haven't been following it closely, but a quick glimpse shows that the ratio of meaningfulness to contributions in this debate is extremely low. And it is as insensitive as I've been told it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.