• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raptured Shadows - An Okage Role Play

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Name: Mixed Breed Evil King
Species: half human, half demon

Personality: The Mixed Breed Evil king is a proud and arrogant being, who prefers to do things all by himself. He ussually looks down at others and sees very little in others. He finds disturbing pleasure in crushing others and also watching his enemies cower and tremble with horror and defeat. Although he is arrogant, he starts to respect those, who he believes actually has something strong within them. He also prefers to negotiate and talk, before fighting others. Rather than charging in, he would first examine the situation, let others do his job and then go at the last minute. Strangely, he is surprisingly passionate, patient and kind towards others. There are times where he would help one of his own. However, if he calls for assistance and none of his own come, even though their at full strenght, he can easily blow a fuse.

Appearance: The Mixed Breed Evil King has red irises, long white hair and two black ram horns sticking out of his head. He wears a long black robe, a red sash around his chest and strips of white cloth around his hands and feet. Two small white, angel wings are see on his back, under his robe. This is a small sign that he has a bit of humanity in him. His wrists are covered with black bracelets, carved on them are neon blue rune symbols. There are times where he wears glasses, but these are only for reading.

Weapons: A long scythe

Minions: The Mixed Breed Evil King has a horde of demonic ninjas with human appearances. These ninjas can have different gender and also use either swords or spears. Although the Mixed Breed has a horde of them, he hardly summons any of them and it also takes quite some time for them to arrive.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Name: Pyro Evil King

Species: A being made entirely out of fire

Personality:
Pyro evil king is the last person you'd want to see in a bad mood. He is very ill tempered, and is prone to violent outbursts, usually causing burning cities. He is heartless, and will kill thousands of poeple for fun. He is also quite arrogant, deciding not to have any minions because he thinks that he's powerful enough with out them.

Appearance:
Enveloped in flame, Pyro is a giant, standing at about nine feet tall. His fire, unlike most of his species, is a deep blue, and sparks fly everywhere all the time. He wears the mask of a skull, so no one knows what his true face looks like. He has red eyes that glare out the eyeholes of his mask, and they strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Weapon: His own body is a weapon in itself

Minions: none

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Both accepted. Wow, second day and we're already almost full o.o

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Wait, does that mean that I'm the first guy I signed up with or this guy? Do I have to choose?

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Well I suppose it doesn't matter who's first, so I guess whichever you want to be.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Okay then, I'll be the hero I signed up as.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hello people who I may or may not know. Bird, sorry for taking so long to post I been having technical problems. Anyway her my sign-up for the last avaible post.
-------

Name: Kishi

Personality: One thing is for sure Kishi lives in her own special world. She’s a cheerful person, who gives everything and everyone strange names that seem to have no meaning whatsoever. She is always happiest when she’s reading and will spend much of her time doing nothing but reading. Though she really can’t stand non-fiction and science books because in her words “It restricts her freedom of imagination.” Cute things, well let’s just say don’t let them get into her hands because she’s known to modify them so they are ‘better’. Emotions are obvious and easy to notices which one she is. What trigger her change in feelings is unknown but if you watch her carefully it’s not impossible to figure it out.

Appearance: Kishi reaches the height of 5’9 feet tall and has a lean built. Her thin complexion gives the woman a very flat appearance. Her skin wasn’t tan but it isn’t pale either and she thick scars across her wrists. Messily coming from her head, her hair is a mixture of blonde and brown. Half of it put in a neat straight bun, the other half left down in a big mess bunch of tangle strands. Her eyes are brown but there aren’t anything really great noticeable another that they are behind spiky, brown framed glasses. She wears a tan long sleeved shirt with gravestone with a image sheep on it centered on the stomach of the clothing. Her pants are darker but still tan with many zippers and buttons placed in very odd area. Her boots are black but wavy blue and red lines have been painted all over them. Also at her side always is a dull yellow bag with a purple zipper and zipper-track.

History: Kishi parents were killed when she was young at first she was very angry and depressed. But for reasons unknown that change and she became this eccentric, cheerful person. Her different, extremely odd attitude she scared most people away from her especially cute boys and girls that she made ‘better’… Even now she lives by herself and until recently no one would go visit her. Except for one really cute brown-haired girl who went by the name of Lenne, that she rename Shicu [Sh-ee-cou].

Soul: Kisling

Orb Color: White and black divide by tan.

Emblem: Black and dark gray lamb with darker gray piles around its hooves.

Weapon: Bag of wonder. This bag that she’s always wearing on her side is a strange bag of endless objects. Random things come out of it and she throws them at her opponents. Majority of the objects are books of science and non-fiction books two genre of books that she dislikes. Things like boots and blades of fans are known to come out occasionally.

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Okay, accepted. It's been a while, and all the other reservees have posted their profiles, so I'm going to take him off the possible list. We have two evil kings, so the rest of them will have to be NPC's unfortunately. Anyways, we should be able to start rather soon, maybe a week or so.

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to say that the RP should be up in a day or two, and I'm going to ask for discussion thread permission.