• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raquaza

This isn't the right section. Questions like these belong in the RMT section. *moves* Good ol' RMT section... lol

Rayquaza (Adamant/Jolly Nature)
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Hp
-Aerial Ace
-EQ/Rock Slide
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Dance

Crypted Wolf

You can go with CB Rayquaza as well. Extreeme speed / Rock Slide / Earthquake / Aireal Ace. Adamant / Jolly nature.

Or
Rayquaza @Leftovers
Nature: Modest / Timid
~ Ice Beam
~ Dragon Claw
~ Flamethrower
~ Thunderbolt

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
sapphireL didn't quite get the right thing for DDQuaza. EQ isn't an option, it's a necessity. DD/AA/EQ/rock slide or extremespeed. i'm inclined toward ES, because that makes it unique from salamence.

snorlax

Banned
Yay Lets Increase My Speed So I Can Use An Attack That Always Goes First

Dd/eq/rs/aa

TogeticTheRuler

For rayquaza.......
-DragonDance
-Earthquake
-Dragonclaw
-something something that is named extreme speed,why?read the above post!^ ^

snorlax

Banned
lol Dragon Claw

F U C K I N G D/P ISNT OUT YET

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
The only difference between DDquaza and DDmence is Rayquaza having ES. Why not use it?

Yeah yeah, well, you all know me. I don't really pay attention to ubers. ._.; (and I don't have common sense. :X)

But seriously, I don't know why said ES with DD. >_>;;