• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

- Rare Pokémon Face-Off -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Tropius. I have one on Emerald and it is by far the best HM slave I've ever had. I personally don't think it's very rare, though; I ran into it alot near the Weather Institute.

Volteon

Back I guess??
tropius, because I despite absol.

and the first pokémon I met in the raining rotue, was tropius!

Slypher

I vote Absol. I'll vote depending on how hard it was to find it, and Absol was harder to get then Tropius. Also, I like Absol way more then Tropius because I like it's design.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Tropius. My favorite pokemon. <3

Tropical Spirit said:
Tropius. My favorite pokemon. <3
What he said. Not exactly my favorite, but definitely one of my Top 10 Grass Pokés. :D

It's a wicked battler, even. Try it out. :D

M

MiloticKnght

I vote absol(One of the few Shadows from collo which made it onto my GB games as a battler)

Mimori Kiryu

Absol. For sure. It's one of my favorite Dark types. ^^

S

Shadowcat

Tropius. Because it's love..

Or rather, one of my favorites... Since Sapphire of the Manga has one, and I have always had one in RS...

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Absol no doubt.. That thing is pwnage!

D

Dissonation

Have to go with Absol, aside from Steel and Fire, gotta love the Dark types....

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'll vote Tropius, because it was harder for me to find than Absol.

Status
Not open for further replies.