• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

- Rare Pokémon Face-Off -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Suicune. It looks absolutely magnificent, is fun to use, and it plays a strong role later on in my fanfic, the Crystal Harp. Sorry Drayano, but I never liked Starmie -__-

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Starmie plz. D:

STARMIE!!!!
Starmie>Suicune
but
Suicune>You

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
KABUTOPS ftw.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Kabutops. 8D

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I vote Scyther!

Do I need to say it? Kabutops, of course. First off, it's against Scyther. Secondly, it actually looks cool, and not like some rejected grandpa. Last, but definitely not least... it's against Scyther. :)

Phreack

ph334r me!...Please?
Definitely Kabutops. If it were against Scizor (sp?) I would think about it twice but since it's not...

Violet

A shade of mystery
I guess Kabutops, just because Scyther is too popular.

I guess this is similar to the scizor vs. Kabutops though :\.

Status
Not open for further replies.