• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

- Rare Pokémon Face-Off -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Komedic Konservationist said:
Heh, sorry, kind of lost my temper there. But WHY do you all like Scyther so much?
Didn't you know that green grandpas wielding scythes instead of hands are the biggest thing in fashion and coolness? Cuz they are!!!111oneoneone[/Sarcasm]

Ah well. And I thought I wouldn't puke today... :(

I vote Metagross now. Both are cool, but I prefer Metagross. Meh. I'm discouraged when I know Scyther will win all this. *Pukes again*

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Metagross yeah.

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
Metagross.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Why do people like absol metagross is SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOL!Second to swampert.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
You tell em may eevee

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Sorry Pikafan, I didn´t saw that I had voted. And please, stop spamming jango fett with swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.