• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

- Rare Pokémon Face-Off -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
- Rare Pokémon Face-Off -

Face-Off.png

Well I felt like making a Face-Off. XD. This face-off will include Pokémon that are rare in any games, despite the fact if they're common in another game.

For example, Snubbull is rare in G/S, but common(er) in Crystal. However, Snubbull is still eligible. Evolutions of rare Pokémon may also appear. There may also be legendaries, these are rare seeing as they are One-Off. Who knows, even Sudowoodo may appear. =P

-Rules-
- Remember to follow all the Face-Off Rules or I may have to report you. :x
- You may vote once for each Face-Off.
- All face-offs will last 1 day. [Pretty much abandoned]

- A Face-Off does NOT end until I update it. When I post to say the round's finished, the Pokémon with the most points will win. For example, you had a match between Rapidash and Ninetales. Ninetales had 11, and Rapidash had 9. Despite Ninetales having 11, Rapidash CAN still surpass it and reach 12 to defeat Ninetales, as going over 10 does not seal victory.

IF YOU ARE NOT CO-POSTER, DO NOT UPDATE THE SCORES. AND ONLY ONE VOTE PER ROUND. NO MORE.

Co-Poster
- Serebiicrazed

Round Winners

Round 1 - Chimecho [LOST]
Round 2 - Absol [WON]
Round 3 - Scyther [WON]
Round 4 - Chansey [LOST]
Round 5 - Magmar [WON]
Round 6 - Espeon [WON]
Round 7 - Mew [LOST]
Round 8 - Gardevoir [WON]
Round 9 - Jynx [LOST]
Round 10 - Altaria [LOST]
Round 11 - Suicune [WON]
Round 12 - Starmie [WON]
Round 13 - Hitmontop [LOST]
Round 14 - Articuno [LOST]
Round 15 - Metagross [WON]
Round 16 - Squirtle [WON]
Round 17 - Kabutops [WON]
Round 18 - Scizor [LOST]
Round 19 - Cleffa [LOST]
Round 20 - Latias [LOST] -- PRELIMINARY ROUNDS COMPLETED --

Stage Two
Round 1 - Absol
Round 2 - Suicune [WON]
Round 3 - Gardevoir [LOST]
Round 4 - Kabutops [LOST]
Round 5 - Scyther [WON]
Round 6 - Metagross
Round 7 - Starmie [LOST]
Round 8 - Squirtle
Round 9 - Magmar
Round 10 - Espeon [WON]

Stage Three
Round 1 - Espeon
Round 2 - Suicune
Round 3 - Scyther
Round 4 - ???
Round 5 - ???

Last edited:

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Chimecho. Creative and cool. :p I also remember finding one when I went to Mt. Pyre for the first time and running. XD;

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Chimecho <3. Luff Chimecho, it's just so cute and original.
Snubbull and Granbull, though awesome, do not compare.

M

MiloticKnght

Chimecho is cool and Snubbull is weird looking(So is Granbull)

Chimecho. Very cute, and very rare. Plus, for once, something that earned Heal Bell for actually HAVING a bell! :rolleyes:

Mimori Kiryu

Sorry Snubbull, but Chimecho gets my vote. I've never be able to catch it....but I love it so and I love psychic types ^^

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Chimecho. I don't know why, I just like it, and it's a lot more rarer than Snubbul. Gah, I still remembef what pain it was for me to try and find a female and a male Chimecho...

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for CHIMECHO because he's awesome.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Chimecho...

S

Shadowcat

Chimecho. It's design is extremely original and it's such a kawaii Pokemon!

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
Round I - Completed!
209.png
358.png

[0 Pts] [16 Pts]

And Chimecho wins by a HUGE amount. Poor Snubbull, but I guess people don't like you much. ;( And now for the next round, between two rare Pokémon that are extremely close to eachother, and almost right next to eachother in the PokéDex!

ROUND II
357.png
359.png

[0 Pts] [0 Pts]

Tropius, or Absol? Voting begins now!

Status
Not open for further replies.