• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rare Pokemon Time Trial

Wartortle 2000

Cascade Trainer
In Leaf Green, I once ran into three Wobbuffets in a row on Island Six. I didn't catch any, though.

Powerful_Blaziken88

Once I went to route 113 and the first 3 pokémon I found were Skarmory. What's funny about that is I was trying to EV train something in special attack.
And no I didn't have anybody with magnet pull on me. Otherwise I wouldn't consider that rare.

Cain

RAWR
Shiny Linoone was the second pokemon I saw when I was looking for a Manectric. I was stoked :p

I saw two shinies in Granite Cave (gone forever). Caught a Latias in a Net Ball (one of the first encounters). I saw a Relicanth the first dive I did on Sapphire, but killed it and I've seen hundreds of Absols around Fortree.

Xemnas

Ghost and Dark Freak
lol fastest for me was throwing a mastaer ball at rayquaza in emerald

longest was catching a groudon with a pokeball in my sis's ruby but did manage to catch it with a pokeball even tho it took a heellla long time

Rukario2000

Nyan nyan nyan nyan
First Taliow I Ran Into was a shiny

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
When I got to the route just before Fortree city, the first pokemon I found was tropius.

Shadow246

FOR BRAWL!
The first Pokemon I saw in Route 116 was a Skitty. The strange thing is, it wasn't even a swarm...

-;257;

FreelancerV1

Teh Goat Master ^_^
Rayquaza - First hit with my swampert- 3HP, frozen!

Caught him with my first ultra ball, took about 20 seconds!

emeraldsalamance

GOMU GOMU NO!!!!!
mine is a feebas almost when i enter on water(i didnt know that is so rare so i dont catch it)

and the other is all unowns in 1 and a half day

and 4 shinyes on lg (3 on the seven island) , three in saphirre

Last edited:

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
mine was a slakoth only 1 pokeball and i caught it in the first 15mins of the game.

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
Found a Feebas in about 5-10 minutes of starting to surf.
Found a Chimecho about 10 minutes after getting to the top.

When I was on Route 120 in Saphirre, as soon as I stepped in the grass I found an Absol and caught it.

dripdrop

Thunder Trainer
skitty...i was trying to avoid encounters but i accidentally stepped on one grass and there it is

found shiny bagon while looking 4 a lv 35 one. but it was my cousins game. >_>. found feebas in 10-15 min

mewfanforlife

On Emerald I was headed to Fortree and found three Tropius in a row.