• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarely touched-on lore of the anime you want to see expanded into a full-fledge episode.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
In my story he found out his dad die during the sliver conference arc in the Mt .Sliver .
Is your story just a prequel to the current anime, or does it also actually change canon things we've seen in the current anime?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Eh it is little bit both and i wanted stayed to core of the Pokemon anime show and the games and little bit of the Pokemon special manga add into as well .

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Eh it is little bit both and i wanted stayed to core of the Pokemon anime show and the games and little bit of the Pokemon special manga add into as well .
What parts of the manga made it in?

Redstar45

What parts of the manga made it in?
Pokemon battle and partner Pokemon before getting the starter Pokemon and masked man and ho-oh take kids like leaf and sliver. Few things in ash and his friend.

He just a Pokemon trainer didn't do great things like my story. And he just disappear

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Redstar45

I think shudõ know but we don't but in my story is shudõ/Grey Ketchum from the unova region with his own father move into thepellet town for peace and quiet.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Pokemon battle and partner Pokemon before getting the starter Pokemon and masked man and ho-oh take kids like leaf and sliver. Few things in ash and his friend.
Who was Ash's partner Pokémon?

Redstar45

Full evolved Poilwrath in nod to the Satoshi tajiri who love the Poilwhirl.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Full evolved Poilwrath in nod to the Satoshi tajiri who love the Poilwhirl.
Gotcha -- did it start out as a Poliwhirl like Red's?

Redstar45

No just poilwag from the summer camp from Pokemon xyz era that Ash meet Serena for first time. He did not evolved into a Poilwhirl until during snorlexs attack on the pallet town to protect ash and again fighting against the bke gang in three island from the sevii island.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
No just poilwag from the summer camp from Pokemon xyz era that Ash meet Serena for first time. He did not evolved into a Poilwhirl until during snorlexs attack on the pallet town to protect ash and again fighting against the bke gang in three island from the sevii island.
Oh wow

Redstar45

And unlike red's poil it is female and it is overprotective nanny to Ash and it is highly levels on his team and bit overpowering monster when you piss it off ! And i am done and please pm me if you have more questions ok ? Thanks.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Wasn't Mr.Mime at one point implied to be Ash's father in the japanese dub? Which is what gave Ash all those Aura-related powers like in the Lucario film or the one where he simply soars around? I've always wondered if they would expand on that and how the english dub would deal with it since the joke never made it to our shores

What? WHAT?! WHATTTTTT?!!? How am I just NOW hearing this?!

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
And unlike red's poil it is female and it is overprotective nanny to Ash and it is highly levels on his team and bit overpowering monster when you piss it off ! And i am done and please pm me if you have more questions ok ? Thanks.

Sorry I thought you were enjoying the conversation.

What? WHAT?! WHATTTTTT?!!? How am I just NOW hearing this?!

LOL

Redstar45

Naa i don't think that i wanted continue the conversation about my version of Ash himself and his world in this . and i wanted stayed on-topics

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Naa i don't think that i wanted continue the conversation about my version of Ash himself and his world in this . and i wanted stayed on-topics
Ok

Redstar45

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You know what I definitely want to see! A certain Pokemon taking a more bigger role in the anime. Okay! What's a Pokemon that's more famous in the Pokemon Adventures manga than in the anime? Here's another hint. It's a fire-type that's RARELY seen in the Pokemon anime. It's only real major role was in the The Legend of Thunder movie. Yeah! That's right I was there man! I was there! Back when Serebii.net listed The Legend of Thunder as a movie under the movie section! And it still is technically a movie because that's how it was originally released but never mind that!

You probably have an idea which Pokemon I'm talking about right? TYPHLOSION! You know who has Quilava right now! ASH! I really want to see Ash's Quilava back in action! Ash's Quilava has had very little screen time. Wait a minute? What about Cyndaquil? Didn't he had a lot of screen time? Yes! AS A CYNDAQUIL! Not as Quilava! Oh man! If they make Let's Go Johto remakes, they ABSOLUTELY have to bring back Quilava like they did with Charizard in Best Wishes. It would be so awesome to see Quilava evolve into a Typhlosion HOWEVER! I actually don't mind if Ash keeps Quilava as a Quilava either. Quilava is a favorite Stage 1 evolution among Pokemon fans, some arguing that Quilava looks even cooler than Typhlosion which also looks pretty cool!

I really really hope they bring back Ash's Quilava if they ever do Let's Go Johto remakes.

Redstar45

I wanna see all Ash's Pokemon can maga evolved !