• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rares for trade, and looking for rares

the best trainer
i got lugia from emerald event to go to navil rock restarted games for 2 weeks
untill it was shiny pollywarth is ort of trained

the best trainer
i got lugia from emerald event to go to navil rock restarted games for 2 weeks
untill it was shiny pollywarth is ort of trained

the best trainer
ill giv u the stats of them to

lugia has recover hydro pump rain dance swift att 138 def 208 sp att 142 sp def 203 speed 198

poliwrath has hydro pump earthquake body slam psychic att 187 def 213 sp att 173 sp def 171 speed 165

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
I'm back, too. You want shiny manaphy or normal?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Haves:
Mew
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Deoxys
Jirachi
6 level 1 Manaphy(I want something good for a trade)
Level 20 Manphy
Hadou Mew
10 Aniv Celebi
What natures are those Legends? Any of them Modest or Adamant?

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Unless you post what natures of the pokemon you're offering, I do not tell the natures.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Nah, no thanks. Not really looking for legends/ubers.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
If you want to know natures, post your offer and nature. That's the ONLY way I'll state the natures of mine.

Plague

Everybody Dies
If you want to know natures, post your offer and nature. That's the ONLY way I'll state the natures of mine.
I have a Shiny Jolly Charmander, and a Shiny Bashful Beldum. Will only trade for a Modest or Adamant Legend.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
No thanks. Not really looking for those.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Actually, I have a modest lugia. Pretty hard to get, though, seeing as I don't really wanna trade it.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
That's all? Wouldn't want it anyways, I already have a Modest XD Lugia.

That's the EXACT reason why you were interested in one with the list you quoted a few posts up.