• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarest Animal seen

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Ok my simple question is what is the rarest species of animal you have seen in person that is alive and where have you seen it. Mine is the Panamanian golden frog which is extinct in the wild. Please include the current status of the species and the amount left if possible.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sean? I don't know an Animal Sean.

Seriously though I would say a Kiwi which apparently is pretty rare.

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I saw a red squirrel that are rare in England.

There used to be loads but they've been dying out :(

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Yeah that sucks but at least they are still sorta common. Are you sure thats the rarest animal you have seen.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Was it alive? Because its supposed to have been alive. Also did you see it in person if not you shouldn't have posted it here.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Yeah that sucks but at least they are still sorta common. Are you sure thats the rarest animal you have seen.

Well i did see a rare butterfly once.

It was golden brown with black patches on the wings.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
But where you there when they took the picture because if not once again you have to have seen it in person as in not in a picture.

The rarest animal I've seen was a couple of gharials in France. They were part of a breeding program.

If you mean in the wild, probably a European badger, they're rare here cause nearly every wild animal that's bigger than a fox has been exterminated.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
No just rarest in general my rarest which is the Panamanian Golden frog can't be found in the wild.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
also, i believe there's only around 35 Amur Leopards in the wild now, and although i didn't see one in the wild, i saw one not even a year old