1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rarest card ever? Only one made?

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Dreamcoat, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Dreamcoat

Dreamcoat Well-Known Member

Tyler the Great Warrior
    Earth
    8 star ********
    [Warrior/Effect]
    Description: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.
    ATK/3000
    DEF/1500

Meh, basically a pumped up, non-fusion Flame Wingman. I thought it would be amusing to see how many people knows of this card.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  2. Jimmy-Foster

Jimmy-Foster Problem magnet

woa only one made but they did the same thing with cyber-stien so more will problably come out

3. Dreamcoat

No, they didn't. There's more than one copy of Cyber-Stein.

Also, if I understood your post right, did you even bother to study the links on its page? Had you done that would you have seen that it was made due to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and that it will remain the only one of its kind in existence.

4. Munchy.42

Munchy.42 Well-Known Member

Its so rare I've never heard of it or seen it before! lol. I wonder how much its worth?

5. Dreamcoat

Due to it being the only one of its kind I would think that it, perhaps, is worth quite a bit.

6. Oh, I've heard of this before. It was requested by the Make a Wish Foundation, and the kid, Tyler wished for his own YGO card because he was dying. The card was made specially for him.

7. zeppelin

zeppelin echospace obsessive

Tyler survied.

Knew about the card for a couple of years.

8. =O, he did?

I knew about the card, but I never found out if he survived or not =/

9. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

The art is a samurai, ninja, and SuperSaiyajin together, what to expect from a 14 year old?! *Looks at own artwork and younger than 14*

BTw this card's price is priceless...unless Tyler sells it.

10. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

I had the chance to make a wish! if I had known I could of made my own one of a kind card I would of, Now Rechargeable Batteryman will never be real :(

11. o_O Are you serious?

12. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Yes I'am serious, I have Leukemia and was ledgeable for a wish but I didn't know I could make a card...

*Crys in a corner* :(

13. Wow...you are so lucky...

14. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

How I'm I lucky!?! I have Cancer and I made the mistake of not asking for a custom card :(

15. Hoshi no Kabii

Hoshi no Kabii Well-Known Member

Thread winner.

I HIGHLY doubt the kid would ever sell it.

16. Lucky because you got the chance :(, sorry though..

17. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Theres no need for an apology, at least I got a shiny new computer, I guess...

18. SG1

SG1 Dragon master

does having a removed kidney and bits of some other vital organs qualify cos i have had loads of operations on me for bit removal on organs and now have a shorter life span.

19. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

No, Your only able to get a Wish if you have a Life Threatening Disease.

20. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

I wonder if I could aplie for another wish, since I got my wish from another organisation? I think not.

R.I.P Rechargeable Batteryman :(

You died before you lived...