• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarest card ever? Only one made?

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
um dude I couldnt see the link and I know wat they did with stien wat I said was maby they'll make more of himi like they did stien

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
hey, did anyone else see the serial code on the card? has anyone tried it out? I'd like to see what it gives you in the games.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
For real though. Blasts unsuspecting opponent with kamehameha wave.

Or if you wanna be technical about it, call it a finish buster, that art screams future Trunks.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
^ Well that's just not right.

Anyone think this could ever be played? Can't be Special sUmmoned, but it'd be funny to see, though by the time it hits the field, the player may be kicked out for using a fake card. Judge may not have heard of it!

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
^ Well that's just not right.

Anyone think this could ever be played? Can't be Special sUmmoned, but it'd be funny to see, though by the time it hits the field, the player may be kicked out for using a fake card. Judge may not have heard of it!

To be honest I may be insanely jealous about not having this idea but, to be honest this card isn't that good, well it is good but I wouldn't use it in my deck or a warroir deck for that matter.

Art: Typical 14-Year old... 2/5
Adv: Can't be Special Summoned, it would of been okay if it had a better effect but it doesn't, but a okay effect in general... 3/5

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<R.I.P Rechargeable Batteryman R.I.P>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You died before you lived...​

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I used to have CML (Cancer, which is also my star sign) myself.
But I didn't get anything coz I'm one of those who over came it.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Meh. Nothing really special. I'd have it more for display than to have it in a deck.

yami_of_light

Cascade Trainer
woa only one made but they did the same thing with cyber-stien so more will problably come out

There was only 3 cyber stien ever made. One was one in a tornament, one was auctioned off for $24,500 and i dont know what happened to the other one.