• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarest/most likely to flee safari zone pokemon.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Chansey is very rare and flees fast, but Kangaskhan also flees fast.

Sphyxius

Kangaskhan is a litte ****ing ****. It runs if you look at it the wrong way.

Chansey and Tauros run from me when I try to catch my second one. I had no trouble on my first encounter. >_>

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Tauros are easy, I caught like 3 of 'em in Fire Red. But yes Kankhaskahn is so hard to catch.

abgar

Fufufufu
i havent ever seen a scyther on my fire red zafari zone, and the most likely to flee is kangaskhan

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
I caught a kangaskhan with my first safari ball!!! they are not rare at all..just keep looking in the three lines of grass at the end of area 1...

3rd gen: Rarest pokemon for me was always chansey. The ones that always seemed to flee were either tauros or kangaskhan.

4th gen: I just cannot seem to find my own croagunk. Only found it during one single encounter in the safari zone, but it ran. I only saw it in the binoculars once, but never found it in that area of grass.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Kangashkhan for both. I've only seen one in my ten years of playing the games, and I never cuaght it.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Kangashkhan for both. I've only seen one in my ten years of playing the games, and I never cuaght it.

o_O...i dont know if i can beleive that...i just caught a kangashkhan whith one safari ball..now i have 2!!!

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
In D/P catching Pokemon in the Safari Zone can be annoying. The binoculars never work. I used them 4 times, the 4th saying there were Swalots in an area. I went to that area and instead found Croagunks, which weren't supposed to be there.

In D/P the Rare Pokemon will be in only 1 spot, look there, I took me 11 times to find a gulpin, So?

Shroomish seems (For me) Impossible to find, I found arbokalot while having FR in the DS

o_O...i dont know if i can beleive that...i just caught a kangashkhan whith one safari ball..now i have 2!!!

You got lucky since kangaskhan were intended to be one of the more difficult pokemon to locate and capture. Just because that happened to you does not mean many other people don't have difficulty. Believe it.

Miltonic

extraordinary
i have to say Kanghaskan it is the one mostly to flee and Chansey the rarest.

i know everyone already mentioned this two.

Sphyxius

I threw a masterball at a safari pokemon. XD

Not really. but wouldn't that be hilarious?