• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
That big bump guys

ShaoWeh

I'd like to ask for a request.
Species: Vullaby
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Careful
IVs: Flawless
Egg Moves: Roost
Nickname?: None
Shiny: Yes
Other Details:

Ill trade you a UT Brave DW Turtwig for it

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I'd like to ask for a request.
Species: Vullaby
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Careful
IVs: Flawless
Egg Moves: Roost
Nickname?: None
Other Details:

Ill trade you a UT Brave DW Turtwig for it

You will be put in the waiting list as I see you check my list but okay will do

ShaoWeh

fake_out

You aren't flawless
Hello TheMaxAzn. I was wondering if I could be put in the waiting list RNG projects. Since you seem to like wifi battles, I'd like to know if you are interested in a flawless shiny DW Slowbro with a Bold nature, 252HP/252Def/4SpD, Scald/Ice Beam/Slack Off/Fire Blast moveset. I can also offer another DW ability pokemon, this time a flawless shiny Gliscor. Impish nature, 252HP/184Def/72Spd, Protect/Substitute/Earthquake/Toxic moveset.
Please consider my offers as I'd be glad to get a RNG request done :)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Hello TheMaxAzn. I was wondering if I could be put in the waiting list RNG projects. Since you seem to like wifi battles, I'd like to know if you are interested in a flawless shiny DW Slowbro with a Bold nature, 252HP/252Def/4SpD, Scald/Ice Beam/Slack Off/Fire Blast moveset. I can also offer another DW ability pokemon, this time a flawless shiny Gliscor. Impish nature, 252HP/184Def/72Spd, Protect/Substitute/Earthquake/Toxic moveset.
Please consider my offers as I'd be glad to get a RNG request done :)

I can do both for a shiny flawless eggmove pokemon or a shiny regular or just a flawless reply with details pls

fake_out

You aren't flawless
TheMaxAzn, I think you didn't understand =) The pokemons I've listed are the ones I'm offering (offering). If you are interested in any (or both) I'd like to request a:
Pokemon: Horsea
Ability: Swift Swim
IV's:31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)
Eggmoves: none

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I know I did understand I will do the horsea for both ok?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I would like the ev'd versions and I'll throw in a special surprise since it is a bit unfair ok? :)

*Update* No more RNG requests ATM please I am filled with them and I will start to hire some now lol

fake_out

You aren't flawless
I would like the ev'd versions and I'll throw in a special surprise since it is a bit unfair ok? :)
l
A bit to say the least :) Apart from your Aurora Ticket Deoxys and MetalOverlord request, I am not very interested in much more ;)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Cool ok then those two for my aurora ticket deoxys and the rng request

fake_out

You aren't flawless
Cool ok then those two for my aurora ticket deoxys and the rng request
I guess it's fine. Just a small thing, do you keep a copy from your RNG requests or the person who receives the RNGed stuff gets the "unique" sample?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Can I get your ANA Pikachu for what we discussed in my shop? or the Ranger manaphy
EDIT: If you want I can clone for you

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
No I usually don't unless I'm interested but I do like my customers to have my personal artworks to themselves and if I do I request to keep them and They will never go up for trade unless allowed.

If that's the criteria you were seeking then ok lol, if not please specify because that is how I took the question

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Can I get your ANA Pikachu for what we discussed in my shop?
EDIT: If you want I can clone for you

of course you can would be happy to trade that and will be available in about 30 minutes to an hour?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Its getting kinda late here and I have school tomorrow. Sorry but we will have to do this another day... maybe friday or saturday If I cant do it any sooner because I get a lot of homework from school and Im an A student... my mom wont let me have my ds if HW isnt done

fake_out

You aren't flawless
No I usually don't unless I'm interested but I do like my customers to have my personal artworks to themselves and if I do I request to keep them and They will never go up for trade unless allowed.

If that's the criteria you were seeking then ok lol, if not please specify because that is how I took the question
Couldn't ask for a better answer, thanks. BTW, could you please tell me the OT and ID of your Aurora Ticket Deoxys? (and legality analysis if you have it)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Its getting kinda late here and I have school tomorrow. Sorry but we will have to do this another day... maybe friday or saturday If I cant do it any sooner because I get a lot of homework from school and Im an A student... my mom wont let me have my ds if HW isnt done

me too 4.13 GPA but I just use my ds whenever because I don't care about my hw my test average combined with all my classes is a 106.4 (Extra Credit lol)