• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Couldn't ask for a better answer, thanks. BTW, could you please tell me the OT and ID of your Aurora Ticket Deoxys? (and legality analysis if you have it)

umm... I don't have a legality analysis but it came from scraftyscrafty (another trustworthy shop owner) I can give a OT and ID later since I am busy ATM okay thanks for hearing me out

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
*Update* Hiring 1 or 2 RNGers depending on skill and availibility

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
lucky. homework is 20% of my grade. i have to do it e.v.e.r.y. d.a.y i hate hw though. my tests are always from a 90-100 or above with eq

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Want that shiny Jirachi. Can offer Swedish winter Darkrai (OT: WIN2011) from the gaming con "GAMEX" or the wifi Victini. I can clone

gene2011

im interested in the shiny totodile i can give you some shinies in return, i got drifblim, spearow, machamp, luvedisc, glaceon & golbat, i also got some Ev'd pokemon if you are interested

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
CMT for
Japanese Crown City Entei Adamant UT(Donated from kevin24)

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
yup i will and i like these

WORLD2011 Scrafty [Eng] Brave UT(Donated from Kevin24)
Korean Battle Series Arcanine UT(From Notorious)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
max, i wanted ana pikachu as a reply from my shop :) i aparently had time to look it up... four pm est tomorrow may be a good time to trade

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
saw more i liked so could you let me know what youd want from my thread for all of this
Shiny Timid & Jolly WISHMKR UT Jirachi a clone of both
WORLD2011 Scrafty [Eng] Brave UT(Donated from Kevin24)
Korean Battle Series Arcanine UT(From Notorious)
Japanese Crown City Entei Adamant UT(Donated from kevin24)

There all in one post tidier ^.^

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Can I take the Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi? (can you clone 3?)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
im interested in the shiny totodile i can give you some shinies in return, i got drifblim, spearow, machamp, luvedisc, glaceon & golbat, i also got some Ev'd pokemon if you are interested

Want that shiny Jirachi. Can offer Swedish winter Darkrai (OT: WIN2011) from the gaming con "GAMEX" or the wifi Victini. I can clone

Can I take the Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi? (can you clone 3?)

I told you I have to get it cloned first and they are non-redis you know that right?

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Yup I know

Dakilla455

Darkrai
For your shiny untouched Giratina il give you a shiny beldum Flawless UT lvl 1 adament nature.

:)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Want shiny Electivire and shiny cloyster but only if he has the ability Skill Link.
Look in my sig for offers

I'm only interested if the sceptile has Drain punch if it is in 4th gen you can learn it by tm if you were wondering

For your shiny untouched Giratina il give you a shiny beldum Flawless UT lvl 1 adament nature.

sorry I already rng'ed that one Shiny flawless

:)

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
I was posting the complete list i wanted and asking you to pick what you wanted from my thread. But I already got most of what i wanted in a trade after you ignored me and replied to others which i took as you not being interested :)

Last edited:

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
I'm probably not opening rng requests back up so i cant do that deal.