• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
In 5min doing another trade thanks for being patient um doesn't matter

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Hey Max! A nice shop you have here. I'm really interested in that Dratini of yours. You probably have a lot of offers for it (too lazy too look at thread ._.") for that pokemon, but um, I'll be willing to trade some pokemon for it. So here's a list of what I can offer. Pick 3 pokemon from the list. I really want it. lol

Most need to be cloned, but they may be cloned by MOL tmrw or tonight.

Timid Oblivia Deoxys (Flawless) *Needs to get cloned*
A Shiny Treecko (Near Flawless)
A Shiny Adamant Riolu (Flawless) *Needs to get cloned*
A Shiny Bold Eevee (Flawless) With Wish. *Needs to get cloned*
A Shiny Beldum (Flawless) *Needs to get cloned*
And most of my things from the shop at TEG.

I also have a few events, but I'm too lazy. ._." Just PM me. lol

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Am interested in that DW lucario. Can offer many DW pokes including vulpix poliwag gligar. Have many more, please tell if interested. Thanks!

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I'd like that DW Blaziken. I have a level 100 Brave shiny Metagross flawless except speed (at 28 IVs) and has max EVs in Attack and HP

hey nice offer but do you have anything else because i already have a shiny flawless beldum if you have anymore ev trained pokemon or if you can get a pokemon from my wants list we can have a good trade.
Thank you and happy trading

Am interested in that DW lucario. Can offer many DW pokes including vulpix poliwag gligar. Have many more, please tell if interested. Thanks!

Umm not really interested in DW pokemon maybe if they're fully ev'd with smogon sets I will consider it but i dont want plain pokes

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
hey nice offer but do you have anything else because i already have a shiny flawless beldum if you have anymore ev trained pokemon or if you can get a pokemon from my wants list we can have a good trade.

Umm not really interested in DW pokemon maybe if they're fully ev'd with smogon sets I will consider it but i dont want plain pokes

EV and iv or only EV?

I can EV train but not rng

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
How's this....

Dratini
Lv. x (whenever EV and move set are complete or lv. 100 if you want me to level it up after that point)
252 atk
4 spD
252 spd

Dragon dance
Outrage or dragon claw
Fire punch
EQ or roost

No item.

Sound good?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I'd rather have a DW gligar ev'd (with the toxic orb) since i do have plenty of dratini's my self

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Hmmm... No can do with toxic orb... Don't have any...

Anything else you might be interested in?

I can EV train some of your pokes for you, and since I would not be supplying it I will do 2

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Is that it or do you have more pls I might go to the vgc's and i need a stacked team

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
sorry the shiny metagross and DW gliscor are the only one's of worth that i'm willing to trade i will trade both for the dw blaziken however

Since you're willing trade both I'll throw in a shiny flawless porygon z UT does that sound good?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
omw to wifi now then i battle someone then i play cod ^.^