• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
That sounds about good w/ me

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
sure I can add the timid and jolly shiny jirachi to the trade. would it be ok for Carvahna DW female SF UT & Latios SF UT?

PS: respond at my shop

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
I'll wait (latios is my fav pokemon :) ), when do u think you'll be ready? (if ur not sure just vm me when u r)

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Could you CMT for this
Pokesmash cubchoo

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Which one of the events are you after?

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Let me know when you get cubchoo cloned if you don't want me to do it

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Im ready now how many clones are you after?

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Okay I'm heading in now :)
Remember my FC has changed

Last edited:

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
I'm interested in your DW Lucario, your PC Shaymin and your ANA flying Pikachu ... I have Carlita's Hydreigon and Junta's Golurk, わっしょい sing Pikachu, I also have an EVENT11 Zoroark, a SMR2010 Jirachi and all three WIN2011 shiny legendary beasts (Entei has been used for lostlorn forest event) ... please PM/VM me if interested.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
^ not interested and I'm now taking RNG request make yours now because i only accept 3 at a time

dragonair5032

Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly RNG me a regular shiny sentret. I can offer a shiny cofagrigus UT lv 48. Let me know. Thanks. :)

Hi, in response to your CMT, I'd like Kyle's Riolu, AromaFlora's Totodile and your Kor Liberty Ticket Victini. Do we have a deal?