• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

Ausgirl

Want:

Japanese ANA flying pikachu(Donated from kevin24)
TRU Japanese arceus UT(From Notorious)
French winter darkrai
WISHMKR Jirachi shiny OT:20043 (Timid & Jolly)
FAL2010 mew)OT:10160

Can I please get the nature for all of them except the WISHMAKR Jirachi?

Also can you clone?

Offering:

Any event in my trade shop.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Gen 5 maybe Gen 4 in a couple weeks but most likely not

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Could my request please be a shiny cyndaquil with the egg move extrasensory and the highest IV's possible for Hidden Power grass.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Could my request please be a shiny cyndaquil with the egg move extrasensory and the highest IV's possible for Hidden Power grass.

do you have any original pokes to supply me with so i can do the rng for i do not have either

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I have the vulpix and a cyndaquil but it's male. Is that a problem?

if the vulpix is no if the cyndaquil is no I'll just breed til i get a nearflawless female same with vulpix but male

zapface23

Want

Lucario SF Ev'd Lvl 100 w/ ice punch and CC

Offering Birthday Togekiss(Naive)
23/6/27/13/4/9 (T) LVL 40 :(

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I guess yeah for ANA pikachu adamant nature

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
That was only 1 of your events that I'm interested in. I still need to know the natures of the others befor I make my final decission. Also can you clone?

No I can't clone and the pikachu is the only one I'm willing to offer

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
For a good natured and flawless Manaphy, your joking.

Well it's up to you ANA pikachu is adamant 31 in Atk and has volt tackle and I already have plenty of flawless manaphies so it's not a priority just an addition