• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer

Dakilla455

Darkrai
Is the give away over anyway i pick number 12

But id like to donate some pokemon if thats cool with you :)

bushie

nice,let me know when can you trade

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
I have a TRU arceus from the usa :) i was hoping for an rng request or something along there... seems your list is full XD

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....

*Kyurem*

Do you mind if I pick the number 8? Or is the giveaway over? And I would also like to do that battle thing, but it has to be Lv.50 Flat and No Ubers.

Last edited:

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Do you mind if I pick the number 8? Or is the giveaway over? And I would also like to do that battle thing, but it has to be Lv.50 Flat and No Ubers.

You won a shiny flawles DW ninetales(trained by me) and for the team buyers pls if you don't mind just pokecheck 6 lvl 100 legitand legal pokes to battle because i don't enjoy flat battles

For giveaway i choose 9 or 5

both are taken to check which numbers are available for picking sorry

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I want to challenge you !!! Lets battle

Pls be patient and do not demand things from me I am a busy person I have school Mach trial swimming and crew and add my family and homework I do not have time for people who are going to be rude and this is a trade shop where trades are made so pls do not be disrespectful when asking something then most likely you will be denied I will vm you when I am ready since this is a trade shop afterall and not a place for asking battles

Lite_Dragon

Pls be patient and do not demand things from me I am a busy person I have school Mach trial swimming and crew and add my family and homework I do not have time for people who are going to be rude and this is a trade shop where trades are made so pls do not be disrespectful when asking something then most likely you will be denied I will vm you when I am ready since this is a trade shop afterall and not a place for asking battles

you told me to write in your trade shop last time I Pmed you,Sorry if you felt I was being rude but I dont understand how I was. Anyway good luck with your trials.