• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
hi i was wondering if we could try to trade for the giveaway on sat, if you are available.

I will probably be free on sat because a 4day weekend (Yay no practice)

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Hi max. Could I retract my RNG request and could I get your shiny flawless dratini instead. If not that's ok

Last edited:

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
Can you do a battle on Saturday? I wanna win some free Pokes or at least try.

Also, I PICK THE NUMBER THREE.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I took your challenge and beat you where are the pokemon I was promised.

Umm please you are starting to get irritating I am busy I'm barely looking at my laptop pls do not rush me and you are not the most important thing on my agenda I do have other customers and I have real-life situations that are 10x more important than pokemon this is just a hobby so pls stop spamming me or I will ignore you

Lite_Dragon

Alright thats all you had to say man instead of ignoring my posts, I won the battle fair and square and what the pokemon I won lol. When will you be available? I want the Inferape+Ninetails from your team remember.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hey I was wondering if you are trading away the shiny wishmaker jirachi since its in the trophy case spoiler.

Thanks in advance :)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Alright thats all you had to say man instead of ignoring my posts, I won the battle fair and square and what the pokemon I won lol. When will you be available? I want the Inferape+Ninetails from your team remember.

okay I can give you those in a bit but is that uxie for latios a deal (my own offer) because I've been looking for one and I forgot.. does it have Stealth rocks and pls ignore moe abz he honestly doesn't know what he's talking about as they are on pokecheck and the infernape you saw was from TDawg

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Hey I was wondering if you are trading away the shiny wishmaker jirachi since its in the trophy case spoiler.

Thanks in advance :)

Yes it is but as it is in the trophy case it is two pokes or two rng requests if you can rng