• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....

Sobe0047

Collector
Thanks so much for the offer <3
But I like to train and breed my own ^_^
its just allot more satisfying when I can say I put this team together on my own ^_^
But again thank you so much for the offer.
I'm about 40% done with my team!

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
man you told me the latios didnt have OT: Mat I dont accept his pokemon as they all pokesaved ? can I please have the Ninetails/Inferape instead

Umm I never said that I said that they did have it and they were only rng abused and you were supposed to get those two anyways also just because you see some pokes pokesaved by him doesn't mean all are saved and also you can't get a more legit one than that unless you don't want it shiny and lastly. Really..?? you are specifiying what you want? when it is my thread? that agitates me a lot and it was supposed to be for the uxie and since you don't want it send it back

Lite_Dragon

I asked you yesterday in a pm if the ot latios was Mat and you said you had got a different one. All his pokemon are pokesaved I've had them checked out by a pro why didnt you give me the other 2 instead?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I'm sorry for being rude. Got a lot on my mind lately. can I still have something?
how this one?
max%20userbar.jpg

[*IMG]https://xhexgg.sn2.livefilestore.com/y1pq6pRl_SQiLcgCzjgRmq4D4ixr3ucQl4X7xTb4N8MSdzuKDI7e6Ll60Nmb_99-RFOh_QXOyAWercJbLyUtFfLFLBS_j0C5KOF/max%20userbar.jpg?psid=1[/IMG]
Remove the *.
I was fooling around with it and turned it in to a banner by accident. Really bad, I know.

posted @ worst time.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I asked you yesterday in a pm if the ot latios was Mat and you said you had got a different one. All his pokemon are pokesaved I've had them checked out by a pro why didnt you give me the other 2 instead?

I don't know why you don't understand that I said that you were already supposed to get them my geezus you are agitating me to the point I wanna go to sleep

Lite_Dragon

I don't know why you don't understand that I said that you were already supposed to get them my geezus you are agitating me to the point I wanna go to sleep

do you not understand I dont accept Pokemon with OT:Mat as they are pokesaved not Rnged I have to go now but I want the ninetails/Inferape instead thank you.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
do you not understand I dont accept Pokemon with OT:Mat as they are pokesaved not Rnged I have to go now but I want the ninetails/Inferape instead thank you.

Stop repeating things over and over again after this trade we will not associate with each other again thank you

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
If you want to go to sleep, how about we trade at 5:00 tomorrow?

no he is just pushing my buttons and I can trade now I just don't want to be associating w/ someone who aggravates to the point that I want my shop closed (which is a lot since I'm usually kind and patient since I'm looked up to by 6 little girls who I help my mom take care of because I am there older brother) I'll put your fc and then I can give you what again? lol I have short term memory loss

moe_abz

no he is just pushing my buttons and I can trade now I just don't want to be associating w/ someone who aggravates to the point that I want my shop closed (which is a lot since I'm usually kind and patient since I'm looked up to by 6 little girls who I help my mom take care of because I am there older brother) I'll put your fc and then I can give you what again? lol I have short term memory loss

then stop trading hacks or poke saved pokemon that will solve the problem,@LiteDragon I plan on reporting him so he wont be on here for long.

Giovanni22

Rocket Boss
The shiny totodile i won in the number guessing thing. And BTW I have 1 younger sister, 5 older sisters, and an older brother, I know how you feel. And to moe_abz, lay off the guy, its his first trade shop and the pokemon hes trading seem pretty real.

Last edited:

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
then stop trading hacks or poke saved pokemon that will solve the problem,@LiteDragon I plan on reporting him so he wont be on here for long.

please they are on pokecheck and legality analysis is all positive that they are not hacks and I said do not post here ever again you will be ignored and fyi the latios was traded to me you will be ignored