• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rarities, Shinies, and Services Name your price

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
I'm ready but I'll be going in about one hour. So this trade is just for Terrakion right?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
hiya! if youre ready to trade right now. i'm good to go!
or is it too late. been trying to get ahold of you.

cooldudeguy6

Mecha-mon Researcher
Hey guys, im offering a legit shiny level 100 milotic to someone who has...

Shiny rayquaza
Shiny umbreon
Shiny Nidoking

If you give me a level 100 of any of these, I will throw in ANY item of your choice, as long as it wasnt ALL leveled up by rare candies, I want some decent stats :D It doesnt mean you wouldnt be able to use ANY rare candies, I just dont want a whole lot. Anyways, if your interested in the milotic, just pm me your offer (it can be different than my suggestions) and if its a level 100 ask me for whatever item you would like.

Lite_Dragon

Pokemon: Cobalion OT: Miranda (Full)
Nature: Jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand Retaliate Iron Head Sacred Sword
Ev’s: None UT

would like this can work out a deal?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Pokemon: Cobalion OT: Miranda (Full)
Nature: Jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand Retaliate Iron Head Sacred Sword
Ev’s: None UT

would like this can work out a deal?

You have. Include an offer for what you want

Is that the only thing because I'm willing to do a big trade for all the mascots birds and the suicune

Well I have every shiny so I'm just trying to track down better versions of the ones I already have. The only other thing that interests me is the shiny Vullaby.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Well I have every shiny so I'm just trying to track down better versions of the ones I already have. The only other thing that interests me is the shiny Vullaby.

I can get you both the shiny stunfisk and shiny vullaby.

Do you have any RNGed pokemon with 4th Gen exclusive moves?

I have classes today, so I will be unavailable to trade until 7pm today.

Quagsireking

I am the king!
I shall try for a shiny suicune or legendary bird and get back to you if i get one

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
I have quite a few actually. Anything specific you're looking for?

Do you have a modest Dialga with stealth rock, or a hasty Palkia with outrage?

If you're not willing to trade any legendaries, then do you have a sassy bronzor w/ levitate that knows stealth rock and has HP Ice? Or a male, Jolly or Naive Salamence that knows Outrage, Roost, and Dragon Dance? (Shiny if possible?)

Last edited:
Do you have a modest Dialga with stealth rock, or a hasty Palkia with outrage?

If you're not willing to trade any legendaries, then do you have a sassy bronzor w/ levitate that knows stealth rock and has HP Ice? Or a male, Jolly or Naive Salamence that knows Outrage, Roost, and Dragon Dance? (Shiny if possible?)

I have the Bronzor and Dialga.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
I have the Bronzor and Dialga.

Would you be willing to trade those two for my shiny stunfisk and shiny vullaby? If necessary I can clone them and trade them back.

I have college in about an hour, so I'll be unavailable to trade until around 7pm.

Would you be willing to trade those two for my shiny stunfisk and shiny vullaby? If necessary I can clone them and trade them back.

I have college in about an hour, so I'll be unavailable to trade until around 7pm.

We have a deal. I can clone myself so don't worry about it.