• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ratchet and Clank chat and help thread

Which R&C game do you like?

• Ratchet & Clank 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
This was needed. Chat about it or get help from others here. Enjoy!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

fhqwhgads

And if anyone else dares post something else, I will ****ing cut them.

Also...
>10 poll options
>10 Ratchet games
>lol only partial PS2 list

Last edited:

Abstinence Pistols

Tbh it seems to me like NS is right, and you just made these threads because you couldn't figure out how to beat it. And even if it WAS for everyone else, there's already a video game help thread.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
The chat so everyone can chat and don't have time for Google. Stop flaming the threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
The chat so everyone can chat and don't have time for Google. Stop flaming the threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, your grammar could use a bit of work. Secondly, you're clearly the only one who is "chatting" about this. Thirdly, if you have time to post a thread, you have time for google. And finally, no one is flaming anything, we're just telling you how it is.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Go and use Google you total numpty. It can do stuff like this

THINK OF THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES

I find it funny that this topic is the first thing on the search list.

Torpoleon

I find it funny that this topic is the first thing on the search list.
The exact thread title was copied and pasted onto the Google search bar, so of course it would be first.

Guys, stop being rude. Act your ****ing age, all of you. It's not cool to bully people, so stop it now. Maybe you guys should read the rules. There's some helpful stuff there.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Your suggestion to read the rules... I did find some interesting stuff.

4. No Duplicating Topics

When you make a thread discussing a certain Nintendo game and there is already a thread made discussing that game, then that is duplicating a topic. Please post in the original topic of that game if you would like to discuss it. All conversations in regards to a game do not have to be limited to a single thread, but please check that your topic does warrant a seperate thread and if you are not sure, feel free to ask via PM.

I would also like to add that if you are in a situation where you might be duplicating a topic, but the original topic is over a month old, then that is the only situation where you are allowed to duplicate a topic. If it is not over a month old, then you just post in the original thread.

Seems like this thread was a rule-breaker from the start, especially considering the OP actually made the other R&C thread too.

Torpoleon

Your suggestion to read the rules... I did find some interesting stuff.

Seems like this thread was a rule-breaker from the start, especially considering the OP actually made the other R&C thread too.
I know.

Like no minimodding lololololololol
**** you. I hope you just ****ing die. All you do is just flame everyone and don't get in trouble because of the lazy moderation. RedStarWarrior and all the other Console & Computer Mods are too lazy to do anything here. You should have been banned a long time ago, ****ing *****.

Torpoleon

"Act your ****ing age..."
Or you could continue crying like a pussy.
I'm definitely not crying. What the hell did I even do to you? You're not cool at all, poser.

Status
Not open for further replies.