• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate 1 of my competitive team I had in mind :D

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Alright you guys, this is a team I had in mind for competitive gen 4 battles and I think it's pretty good, but what you guys thinking of my team, that's the question. Know that I didn't invent all this pokemon moveset, I only maked a team with it. So yeah, feel free to rate. :D

ANTI-GALLADE,steadfast
adamant, focus sash
EV's: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
-Close Combat
-Shadow Sneak
-Taunt
-Destiny Bond
Alright, this Gallade is a realy cool gallade that make me to help to get the golden plate in the battle tower. Oké, this Gallade is an anit-lead Gallade, that will say that is will say that it will try to scr*w the opposing lead. So you can prevent stealth rocks for example.

SKARMORY, sturdy
impish, leftovers
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Stealth Rock
-Whirlwind
Oké, this is the real lead of my team and is also my fhysical wall. He takes physical attacks like a beast.

SCIZOR, technician
adamant, choice band
EV's: 248HP, 252 Atk, 8 Spe
-U-turn
-Bullet Punch
-SuperPower
-Pursuit
This is choice band scizor. I know that choice band set's all goes about prediction so you need to predict the opponent. If you predict good the opponent his/here pokemon will have a lot of damage.

PORYGON 2, trace
Calm, leftovers
EV's: 252 HP, 40 SpAtk, 216 SpDef
-thunder bolt
-ice beam
-recover
-thunder wave
He is epic, he is awsome, he is my favorite wall it's P2. Yeah, so this is porygon 2 and he is my Special wall and supporter with T-wave.

BLAZIKEN, blaze
Rash, life orb
EV's: 192 Atk, 252 SpAtk, 64 Spe
-Agility
-Flamethrower
-Superpower
-HP electric
Blaziken, it's the first sweeper of the team. Predict a switch, set up agility and you're just scr****g his team.

SALAMENCE, intimidate
Naive, life orb
EV's: 232 Atk, 24 SpAtk, 252 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-EQ (earthquake)
-Fire Blast
And my finally and favorite pokemon: SALAMENCE!!! He's the biggest sweeper of my team and with only 1 dragon dance he will sweep you to death.

So yeah, that's my team I had in mind.
RATE AND SUBSCRIBE :DDDDDD

Hello, Spiky! Nice team you got here but here are some changes you should consider:

@Gallade: For him you might wanna consider a attacking lead set because the set your running isnt very effective as Gallade isnt very fast even with investment The attacking lead set would look like this:

Gallade@Life orb
Jolly nature
252 Att./ 4 Def./ 252 Speed
Close combat
Zen headbutt
Shadow sneak
Ice punch

@ Salamence: Sorry bud Mence is Uber in 4th Gen! Try a Dnite and you could use the exact same set.

Thats all i can think of for now, Hope i helped!

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Hey ShadowFox, thanks for reply. :D That gallade you said about, I already got him 1-2 weeks ago and he is shiny, but yeah that gallade is especialy made to screw slower pokemon like swampert or metagross from predicting stealth rock of other entry hazards, when you did that and your focus sash is already broken, you just go for destiny bond. So yeah that's the strategy of this gallade. Thanks and CYa :D