• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate...And help!!

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Ok i really suck at making banners..probably because i cant "clean" them well..i really get mixed up...so i got photoshop...but its still really hard...plz tell how to clean pictures really well...mean while plz rate these...

Requestbanner1.png

requestbanner2.png

RequestBanner.png

BANNER-2.png

BANNER.png

untitled16.png

Azure Wolf

You must be referring to the Magic Eraser tool I think, so try experiment more in Photoshop.
The first one looks like you tried to remove its background but...not neatly.
And the others looked like they were made in Paint.
You need more practice in Photoshop as its highly advanced than Paint and is very complicating.
My advice is too try playing around with brushes until you get the hang of them.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
yeah these are made in paint..but this one is my first ever photoshop banner...

LucarioBanner.png