• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate Ash vs Steven

Rate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
0 because no reserves and was unrealistic with Ash's current team.

2. End part was great but beginning was awful. Loved Pika vs Cradily but I thought the Z Move was a DEM but I love how Metagross dodged some of it and it didn’t faint Metagross. Pikachu earned my respect this battle. Has been a warrior in big leagues since Hoenn.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Unpopular opinion and maybe my perception is flawed, but I find it difficult to imagine Ash could believably defeat trainers like Steven and Cynthia even with his strongest reserves, let alone with his JN team
I do wish Melmetal fought since this was a good opportunity to showcase its G-Max form (and unless we go back to Galar/Gen 9 has Power Spots too, I can't see Melmetal doing so unless in a movie)