• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate/Fix My Pearl Team Please.

Fack

A Scrub
I would greatly appreciate your advice as it would be fantastic on improving my team. Thanks.

Now before I continue, I like to say that I would need help on mainly the
Movesets/Items of my team, because I'm not totally sure if I have the most beneficial moveset out there, also I like to make a note that I'm not too picky of my pokemon's natures. Thanks again.

1) Gallade (Male)
Level: 66
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Steadfast
Item: ?
- Leaf Blade
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

2) Weavile (Female)
Level: 73
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Pressure
Item: Life Orb
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Aerial Ace
- Taunt

3) Magmortar (Male)
Level: 46
Nature: Mild
Ability: Flame Body
Item: Choice Specs
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

4) Rhyperior (Male)
Level: 61
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Solid Rock
Item: Leftovers
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Stone Edge

5) Bronzong (Genderless)
Level: 68
Nature: Mild
Ability: Heatproof
- Explosion
- Toxic
- Heal Block
- Block

6) Dusknoir (Female)
Level: 54
Nature: Calm
Ability: Pressure
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Night Shade
- Substitute

And a possibility...
7) Torterra (male)
Level: 70
Nature:Bashful
Ability: Overgrow
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Curse
- Synthesis

BlacK_JacK

LOL, Sup?
I would greatly appreciate your advice as it would be fantastic on improving my team. Thanks.

Now before I continue, I like to say that I would need help on mainly the
Movesets/Items of my team, because I'm not totally sure if I have the most beneficial moveset out there, also I like to make a note that I'm not too picky of my pokemon's natures. Thanks again.

? if you are just looking for movesets and items, your in the wrong forum. you should try the moveset forum. you would have more luck...

Fack

A Scrub
Well, I forgot to include that an overall synopsis of my team would also be preferrable, and whether I should take in Torterra and take out a pokemon, though I would also like the advice on moveset improvements.