• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate how diabolical the above poster's plan to overtake the world is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
5/10. It's alright, but it's doomed to failure if world leaders can gather an army of walruses.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
3/10 it's impressive if you have Magikarp. But Magikarp doesn't exist so you will fail most likely.

mimefan

Banned
What is this? I don't even. *know*.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
2/10 Ah-ah-ah! I don't you'll win over the world with terrible spelling, uberkarp?

I will take over the world with cupcakes, lollipops and punishments that force people to wear those terribly ugly "dunce" hats. :D

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
4/10

will most likely fail due to people getting lollipops and dunce hats are not deadly.

my plan: destroy the world with my toaster!

Blazios

3.5/10.

But all toasters can toast is toast.

One giant FALCONE PAUNCH! aimed directly at the Earth's core if the world does not bow to my demands.

Blazios

5/10.

But first you need to find the DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald.

Shout OBJECTION! throught the world's biggest megaphone, deafening all.

6/10, good, but reminds me of a simpsons episode I saw today...

Taking ideas from the said show -
Pretend to be insane and throw cats at people whilst rabbling nonsense, thus scaring everyone else off my patch...My patch being The World.
Pirate

Baam

0/10 Whats that gona do?

Kill everyone with my Rabbid Ninja Bunnys in boots...and Bowties!

3/10, unless you have a clone of Chuck Norris with a bigger gun, I'm afraid that Chuck Norris is invincible...I mean he practically invented evolution, sliced bread and fatal roundhouse kicks =P Did I mention that Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding?

Edit: beat! 5/10
Bow ties are diabolical, but you'll have to get past the killer rabbit from Monty Python first, 'cause he's on our side =P

My plan - Get an army of Dunsparce, and take the world by storm! Most will bow down automatically to their superiority, and the rest will be victims to their wrath...
Pirate

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
3/10

one problem: I have a army of togikiss to counter it.

My plan: slime the world in caramel!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
10/10 *shudders in fear* Please, have mercy!!!! That is flat out scary, man.

Kirby's Evil Plan: two words - educational television

Status
Not open for further replies.