• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate how diabolical the above poster's plan to overtake the world is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
1/10

it did nothing but spray red paint on you...

My plan: Force people to watch high school musical in HD, until they obey my every command.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
My alien half keeps me alive and makes me take over you.........4/10

EDIT: Beaten....The tv explodes before that happens so 2/10

First: I build a rocket launcher
Second: I put all the world Leaders in there
Third: I have them sign a treaty stating that if anything should happen to them...I get their countries
Fourth: I launch the rocket into a Black Hole....

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
8/10
Nice.
I'll rickroll everyone on Earth!

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
huh? how will that work? 2/10

First, I kidnap the leader of Japan and demand rights to Nintendo and all the Japanese companies....

Second...I put in subliminal messages in the games to make everyone do as i say...

Third...I use them to overthrow all of the governments and take over the world....

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
2/10

one problem: Nintendo, CAN DO A BARREL ROLL!
so it's going to be near impossible to pass.

My plan: get everyone on a giant cruise ship and blow up that ship causing the human population to plummet by 30%.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
3/10
*Tsk* Poeple don't care about 30%.

First. I develop a Chip and stick it into everyone's head.

Second. I force them to play a Phillips Cd-i.

Thrid. ???

Fourth. PROFIT!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I have no idea what a Cd-i is.

1/10 cuz we have that already. With every piece of technology out there. Minus the chip thing, of course.

My Plan:

I shall build a $3 million dollar lazer that is powered by diamonds. I shall have my henchmen steal me a diamond, only to realize it is too big for the lazer, so I must spend another $3 million to build a new one. Then I shall fire the lazer at the moon so that it will explode and disrupt the earth's tides at the beach. HAHAHA!

Chaos Rush

2/10 And how would that give you control of the world?

I'll get some internetz and mudkipz and I'll somehow use them for world domination. Oh, and don't forget to throw in a French Horn.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
^ Beachgoers everywhere would weep. Plus, I hear that messing with the tide causes serious damage to the rotation, was it? *shrugs*

3/10 for using Mudkipz ^_^

My Plan:
I'll create a new game called Pudding Ball. The object is to throw pudding at the other kid before they throw pudding at you. I'd hold tournaments and rake in loads of money. I'll be rich, I tells ya!

~Magic Thunderbolt~

2/10

It's too broken.

My plan: Force everyone to watch Mythbusters 24/7 or else their brians spill out, thus saving humanity from its self-imposed stupidity.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Rules haven't been perfected :x

8/10. I'd watch ^^ Mythbusters has some coolness & merit to it.

My Plan:

I'd create micro-sized mechanisms that manipulate peoples' emotions. I'd secretly attatch them to every human being, then I'd issue them commands from my command tower. They will be powerless to obey me and the emotions I order them to feel!

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
3/10

the thing is that people will kick your butt as soon as you try to attempt to put the machine on.

My plan: RELEASE GIYGAS and use his powers to destroy the universe!

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
5\10 really? he's already been released
MAH PLAN: GET RABID PLUSTLES TO KILL ASH AND TO TAKE OVER THE MOON TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
1/10

The people refuse and burn you with fire.

my plan: FLOOD THE WORLD WITH MY HEATING MACHINE.

JaimeGreenan

1/10
all ready happening. Global warming.
How's this.
Shoots Nuclear Missiles to the moon which blows it up Then the sea goes crazy and drowns people by the coast, then the moon meteors crashes down on the land.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
1/10

All that does is get people ticked off and they kill you......

My plan: first i gather all the main heroes off of every game in the world.....
Second: i hypnotize them into helping me rule the world
Third: I get the supervillains off of everygame to help me and hypnotize them.....
Fourth: I make sure that they are permanently hypnotized!
Fifth: I rule with an Iron fist......

woot21

super noob
7/10 Only flaw with that is that I have the Chaos Emeralds. I'll stop you.

My plan, actually it is Magikarp's, is to unleash Magikarp's mighty noob army. A truly unstoppable force, lead by General Gyarados and General Chuck Norris. And if that doesn't work we unleash the insane rapid Bidoof, followed by ManBearPig and Captain Falcon.

woot21 out dawgs

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
1/10

they all died by my Luxray.

My plan: Unleash the power of my machine of mass destruction: THE MECH-DRAGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.