• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate how diabolical the above poster's plan to overtake the world is

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimkong

9/10 almost perfect
there's just tiny bit problem in your plan........first you have to join a political party and find your way up, to be a president.

My plan:
1. let CyberBlastoise do his plan to take over the world.
2. Became close friends to him and eventually his prime minister.
3. Since he cant be overthrown, wait for him to pass out. (hey it's just a fictional plan OK)
3. While wating for him, search and discover the Elixir Of Life to remain young for ever. (that's also a weakpoint in Cyber..'s plan)
4. Once he dies (naturally), take his command in my hand and take over the world.
5. Rule with the same way as Cyber... (with Iron Fist etc.) and remain ruler of the world for eternity.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
9/10 Okay...

1. Establish a base on the Moon.
2. Choose the best military men from all the world's armies and brainwash them all to follow my orders without question. Trust me, I'll find a way.
3. Create a Potion of Eternal Life and Youth.
4. Send the armies to take out American, European, and Asian strongholds like the US and China. By this point, it will be far into the future and my armies would have increased exponentially.
5. Once the Earth armies have been weakened, nuke key cities i.e. Washington, Paris, and Beijing.
6. Kill chimkong myself.
7. Name myself SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
6/10 You can't make a potion of eternal life and youth without the nosehair of a cuttlefish, which don't have noses.

Here's my plan:
I make an alliance with the chickens of the world (there's more of them than humans), and take over. Should anyone question my authority, I will just confuse them by rambling on about something that makes no sense at all like I always do. Once I am in power, I will spend the rest of my life feeding off of the confusion, despair, and marshmallows in the world. Mostly marshmallows.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
1/10 The Chickens won't understand your speech and vice versa.

My same plan, using a different potion, one that will grant me eternal life of youth and happiness and does not involve the cuttlefish.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
1/10 The Chickens won't understand your speech and vice versa.

My same plan, using a different potion, one that will grant me eternal life of youth and happiness and does not involve the cuttlefish.

First of all, I speak fluent chicken, and second of all - Hey look, a quark! Oh...you missed it. What a shame. Want a marshmallow? I like marshmallows. And fried chicken, but don't tell that to my army.

5/10 You're going to completely ignore the cuttlefish? That's not good, they're really smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.